21st

Regarding the matter of betting with Hu Kexin, it was not An Ran arrogant, but she was reminded by the teacher in the office when she went to the office to open a small stove a while ago. It was the first time in a year. The monthly exam is not too difficult. +++ Cartino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

The first monthly test of the first year of high school in the past years basically produces basic questions, that is, the basic skills of students.

So as long as you are serious and have a solid basic knowledge, you won't get too bad.

Of course, the topic is simple, and the score will not be too large, so the ranking of the first monthly exam is basically not too accurate.

It is precisely because of this understanding that An Ran will be so confident that he will directly challenge Hu Kexin, a good student.

But even so, An Ran dared not take it lightly.

In just a week's time from the monthly exam, An Ran was madly involved in the study, and every day he spent sleeplessly studying.

Of course, this is not only because of the gambling contract with Hu Kexin, but also because of... her own side mission-

[Task 1: The first two months of senior high school entrance exams enter the top 200 of the grade. Reward: 10 days of health. 'Rejoice is so confident! 'Hair Care Capsule (Aging for half a year). 】

Although the monthly exam seems simple, it seems to be beneficial to her, but the same is beneficial to everyone.

But if she did something wrong carelessly, she might fall out of a hundred.

Therefore, An Ran's attitude towards the first monthly exam was even more severe.

Either brush questions or brush questions every day.

When Sheng Xuerou lived in this room, clothes and dolls were the most in the room.

And now, when An Ran lives in this room, the most in the room is... a variety of textbooks, test papers, and workbooks.

This also makes An Fugui's family even more emotionally vomiting that their baby is really a good child who loves to learn!

But while An Ran was madly addicted to studying, Sheng Xuerou gave up studying and devoted himself to acting.

Just because...the director said casually, she is not as energetic as An Ran in acting.

"Rou Rou, you have already played well. You don't need to spend so much time on the script. Recently, your school is about to take an exam. Put your energy into study."

Su Yunya saw her own daughter as if she had been enchanted. She frantically followed the script over and over again, and she said full of worries.

However, Sheng Xuerou was still deaf to his ears, and said coquettishly that his grades were stable and absolutely no problem.

The passing Shengyang North looked at this scene, rolled his eyes silently, and muttered quietly.

"I think what to do if you fail the exam."

However, Sheng Xuerou, who heard this sentence, sneered in his heart and secretly vomited in his heart.

Even if she failed the exam, it would not be worse than An Ran's fake!

"Mom, I went to play with Qi Yang brother next door."

Sheng Yangbei said aloud, and he wanted to go to Qi Yang to ask him the address of his sister.