Chapter 20

Although An Ran was worth 10 million, but after deducting 2 million in taxes, it was only 8 million. +++Mobile phone reading visit m.mtlnovel.com plus An Fugui family just bought An Ran a villa worth 4 million, so now the money is only 4 million.

"Four million... don't give it all..."

Mrs. Ann didn't want to give money to Sheng Xuerou at all. If An Ran insisted on giving it, she gave a hammer! It's a good thing not to slap the little white-eyed wolf.

"Yeah...girls, you have to stay a little bit. Although you are in Sheng's parents, but when you came back from Sheng's house, nothing was left, they are not all of Sheng's things. Did you send it back? So we really don't have to do that."

An Fugui also strongly persuaded An Ran. Although he also loved another daughter, he knew who was more important and who needed him more.

His own daughter was already very expensive, and her body was still very fragile. When she returned to their home, she would come back to endure hardship.

And his other daughter went to the Sheng family to enjoy the blessings. Therefore, the money is obviously needed by his biological daughter, not to mention that the money originally belonged to his own daughter-in-law. Send a lot of banknotes to Sheng Xuerou, who is obviously not short of money.

"Ran Ran, you really don't need to do that. You are also a victim yourself, and you don't owe anything at all..."

Lin Li looked at An Ran with words, guilt and self-blame.

She didn't know why this happened to such a degree...

For a moment, she also doubted her tenderness, or it wasn't her obedient and lovely daughter.

Is it true that as her mother-in-law said, she just couldn't get used to An Ran's good life, so she said these words to her deliberately, took away all the money, and let An Ran live a hard life? But what does it do for her?

"Okay, mom and dad, (milk Nai) (milk Nai), I don't mean to give her all the money."

An Ran smiled. Although she did want to give money, she was not stupid enough to give her all the money, just a little bit.

"The money is left for one million, let us renovate our villa."

Listening to my baby only left one million, and to give Sheng Xuerou three million, the An Fugui family felt that the money was still too much.

But what An Ran said next made them all dazed.

"Father and mother, (milk Nai) (milk Nai), believe it or not, if we give her less, many relatives will soon know that we have won the lottery?"

An Ran didn't believe that Sheng Xuerou's black lotus would let her go so easily ()

She thought about it, rather than being pinched by the other party, it might as well give her the money.

One is to avoid a lot of troubles, and the other... Even if the wrong things are exposed, she can stand at the moral high ground.

After all, what she did was already benevolent.

"No way......"

"Rou Rou, shouldn't you do this..."

Faced with the suspicious expressions of An Fugui and Lin Li, the old lady snorted coldly and scolded in a nasty voice.

"As for the little white-eyed wolf's way of asking for money today, she can't do anything! Lin Li! I warn you, you will not be in contact with that little white-eyed wolf in the future! A little thing! Let's not talk about things related to Ran Ran!"