Two Personalities, One Body Part 2 (Fluff)

The laughter echoed through the large house, It was maniacal, the sound a psychopath would make to scare his victims. Luke sure as hell was scared as he heard the familiar calm steps of his friend who was no longer himself. 

"Lukey~" The voice rung out, it sounded like Ryan but it also didn't. It seemed distorted, if that's even possible. Either way, Ryan was not Ryan. 

It started with the conversation that Luke had with Ryan. He asked the smaller how it was possible that people could hurt such a nice and cute boy. What Ryan responded with had shocked Luke so he had excused himself to the bathroom to think, this was obviously the wrong answer. Luke was now sitting in a craw space under his stairs, only he knew about. 

"Lukey~ Come to me~ I don't bite.." His voice was distorted and he sounded like he would kill Luke if he even saw the older's face. 

Suddenly the door to the room he was in, flung open to reveal a horrifying sight. Ryan stood there, eyes wide and an unnatural purple, his lips were curved into a twisted smile. An Omega bandanna was tied tightly around his neck, seeming to choke him, but he also seemed to like it. Luke was scared as hell, and he only knew one thing...

This was NOT Ryan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke woke up in a cold sweat, he was on the sofa and the TV was on. He looked to his right and saw a sleeping Ryan, curled into himself and crying. 

"Ryan..?" Luke whispered as he moved closer to the boy. 

"I told you Luke.... I'm a monster..." Ryan cried.

"No, no. It's okay. It's not your fault." Luke purred, softly wrapping his arms around the smaller boy. Ryan gave in and snaked his hands around Luke's neck, nuzzling his face into the side of his neck. 

"I know someone with D.I.D, you know?" Luke whispered into the boy's ear. 

"R-Really?" Ryan stuttered, shocked.

"Yeah... Myself." Luke smiled. 

Ryan pulled away instantly, noticing the change in not only Luke's voice but his posture and appearance. That's when he noticed something strange, Luke had a fake eye. Ryan could tell. It didn't shine like his other beautiful blue eye. 

"Something wrong, love." Luke's voice was deeper and a little distorted, just like Ohm, Ryan thought. 

Ryan was trying to fight it but he was getting lightheaded and he couldn't withstand Ohm's power, and he blacked out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cartoonz watched intensely as Ryan's head fell and he leaned to the side, hitting the corner of his sofa. His eyes then shot open, glowing purple met cold and black. 

"Cartoonz..."  Ohm whispered, slowing coming to. 

"Ohm." Cartoonz said simply, his accent was heavier than Luke's and Ohm stuttered at it. 

Cartoonz put his hand up to Ohm's face and placed his hand on his cheek, he seemed in awe of the younger boy. Ohm leaned into the touch, smiling softly. 

"I've seen how crazy you can get, it's weird seeing you.... soft."  Cartoonz smiled, looking at Ohm, who looked up at him. His eyes were glowing a deep, yet soft, hue of purple. Cartoonz had to admit, they were mesmerizing. 

Ohm moved Cartoonz's hand away from his face and crawled quickly into his lap, pushing his back into the sofa. He smiled at the older boy underneath him, he liked being in control. In one quick motion, Ohm swooped down and captured Cartoon'z lips. It started out slow at first and slowly grew more heated. Ohm ran his hands up and down Cartoonz's chest, exploring his body with his hands while he distracted him with his lips. Both seemed to pull away at the same time, panting heavily from the heated kiss. 

"Wow.." Cartoonz whispered, clearly in shock. 

"Was it that good?" Ohm asked, giggling. 

"It was perfect." Cartoonz purred, putting his hands on either side of Ohm's hips. 

"Psychos do it better than anyone." Ohm smiled, his smile was just as psychotic as the last. 

"My pretty little Psycho..."