Me, That Nobody Knows

Mikaela**

Omg.. omg! Nat's gonna be so mad. I hope mom calm her down when I get home. Which is the problem, how can I get home when I shared car with my sister. This is the result of saving gas. Saving gas my ass!

Want a ride? Sofia suddenly appear.

God Sofia, you are life saver. Yes I need a ride.

What's up with your sister?

Ahhh nothing?

How come you did not mentioned before that you have a sister, specifically identical twin sister?

Hmmmm I forgot?

You Mikaela Park, my best friend, forgot to tell me the most important details about your life that you have identical twin sister? Hmm.. great.

What does your sister mean when she said, I qoute, "Mikaela, this is not working for me. I am going home, this is stupid." End of qoute. Sofia looking at Mikaela curiously. There something up and different since you and your sister arrive together in the school. Sofia continued.

You caught that huh. Mikaela replied back.

Okay Mika, this is your stop.

Mikaela looked outside then realised that this is her "home" all those years being high school and as scholar student. She realised she's been pretending and lying to her best friends and friends all those years.

Mikaela looked at Sofia worriedly. Ah Sof, can you drive me to my other house? Giving Sofia the address.

Sofia, starts the engine looking at her best friend raising an eyebrow. Other house? Right, to the other house we go. Sofia said sarcastically.

How many other house do you have Mikaela? Is there anything that I need to know? Is there other twin will show up or a brother that I did not know about? I am you best friend. You can trust me, you know that, right?

I trust you Sof and I am sorry. I will explain everything to you and to others. I need to talk to Natasha first. I am really sorry. Talk to you soon, I promise. Mikaela said and got out in the car.

—-

Mom!

I am here honey.

Mom, where is Nat? What is her mood?

She's fine. She is probably in her study room. Mom said smiling. Dinner at 8 ok.

—-

Nat..

Hmmmm?

Can we talk?

Go away Mikaela. If this is about the stupid high school I am not interested. Tch!

Come on Nat hear me out please.

Ok talk.

Can you give a one last chance this high school thing? I promise you I won't allow anyone with my powers to hug, touch or kiss you. Plus I really like this guy, I think I love him.

Tell me about this guy that you think you love.

About that, his name is Markus. He is the one that suddenly hugged and kissed you. Mikaela said putting her palms on her face. And Markus is Sofia's cousins.

Huh.. interesting.

One more thing, I might slightly lied to them about me.

Continue. Natasha commented crossing her arms.

I think I told them that I am poor because I applied as scholar thing. I think I lied a little bit regarding our life.

Aish! Then tell them the truth.

No. I can't. What if they think I am a freak. A 19 year old, with a degree and master. A 19 year old whose owning a multi billion company. A 19 year old, the number one billionaire in the world. A 19 year old with fake house and car. I literally lied to them my whole life. That is too much. Mikaela finishes while fidgeting.

Yah! That make us two then.

It means you will give it a chance?

I will, if you will them the truth.

But..

No buts Ela, if they are your real friends as you mentioned and if they love you or your so called best friend and boy friend love you they will understand. End of discussions. To think you keep telling me you are older than me. Now out, I have a meeting in a few.

Fine. Mom said dinner at 8.