Chapter 4

They say, your undeniable hatred to someone is a mask of your genuine feelings towards them.

It's been days since I last saw Ares, but the moments seemed a lot fresher as if it happened yesterday.

I don't hate him that much, its just that we started with the wrong foot. Seems to me, he wasn't what I was expecting. He's way far from those heartless playboys I'd always witness in movies.

He was different, or was he really?

"Babe, wake up!" My thoughts suddenly went to a hult as I heard Kristy's voice. She's back!

Thought, her reason for leaving me days ago was still a mystery.I prefer to shrug it off my shoulders. It wasn't something I should be concerned of, rigth?

'Cause if it was, she'd obviously tell me. But what happened was the contrary.

Time went by fast and school was dismissed. Normally, I'd ask my driver to pick me up. But so I heard, my big brother came home. Means to say, he'll definitely pick me up!

Gone was the wait, when I glanced at the Black Porsche infront of me.

Immediately, I opened the door, and there I saw Kuya Zeus. He did become leaner, his muscles are definitely more toned.

"Kuya! I saw your sex video! Your disgusting!" Without due, I suddenly felt a bang on the shoulder. He hit me.

"Hera, your disgusting! How could you say such Vulgar words nonchalantly! This school is awful!"

"Excuse you! Kristy owns the school! You disrespected my bestfriend, you man whore!"

He eyed me. He's angry alright.

"What did you call me?"

"Man whore! Its written all over your name! Zeus, the man whore of Olympus! Your name does get it right, does it?" I said laughing.

I do miss moments like this. He'd go home every 3 months. And most of the time, I don't really get to see him

"I missed you." He said while his eyes were fixed to the road.

"I missed you too!" I do, I really did missed the old you Kuya. If only I could turn back time, I'd never let it happen.

You see, Kuya was once a monogamous lover. Until shit happened.

Well, a story for another time.

Few minutes have past and the car has stopped. We've arrived.

I glanced at my facade and saw our crib.

Our house was a modern 4 storey house. Grey and Wood. We moved 2 years ago. Or soo.

We live in a gated exclusive subdivision, which is kind of a low ball. We don't usually play those afternoon games we see on movies.

Patintero and the works? Nuh-uh.

All we did was flaunt our trips and brag about the things we have. Who had the biggest house. Who got the best toys. Nothing meaningful.

"Welcome po Señorito, Señorita" Ate Mary greeted as I opened the front door. She's been with us for quite sometime. Ever since I was 5, I guess.

I smiled at her. Well that was self explanatory. I don't need to greet her every time.

"You should really great your Yaya, you know?" My body went to a agape as I heard a familiar voice and without due, I glaced to where the husky deep voice was produced.

"Ares!" I said breathly.

"Sup, love. Surprised?" Suprised is a understatement. Flabbergasted was the word.

"What the hell are you doing here!"

This is my territory. My house! I have all the right to act this way! This is stalking! Trespassing! I could sue or even kill this sun of a gun!

"Jeez, that's how you greet your neighbors? The realtors were lying when they said this had a great neighborhood."

The latter was offensive, but the first part was hult worthy! Did he just say Neighbors?

"Oh, hell no." Was all I could say.

"Oh, hell yes. Hera" He replied.

Alright, I said I don't hate him that much. And I take it back!

He's trying to break down the walls I made for such a long time. I've never let anyone climb my wall but it was as if he had jumped from up above. Not minding the nuisance below. He had his ways. It was unique. It was mysterious. Scary, but fascinating.

"Sup dude! It's been awhile! Wanna do some firing this afternoon? You G?"

"Kuya! What the hell!" He's supposed to spend his time with me! Nit with some random douche! This is unbelievable!

"Pass Kuya Z, I gotta do some Acads" as if he'd actually do that! For all I know he's just gonna bang some random chick.

"Bummer, anyways next time!" Ares nodded.

"Something you wanna tell me?" I blew right after Mr. Douche was eliminated with dust.

"Tell you what, Hera?" He said arching his brows at me!

"Urg! Kuya your the worst! Since when did you know him!" I spat.

"He's a firing buddy, Hera. If your worried I might steal your boyfriend. Chill the fuck down cause Im straight! Pussies over Cocks!"

And there he left me dumbfounded!

Kuya's analogy was confusing! To hell with pussies and cocks! That's the least I'd think about!