Its Great!!!

WOW!!! My day turned out to be better than I thought it would well actually at first it was terrible but then it was great!!!
Brandon said he was sorry and he wanted to have our date next Saturday. So I'm having my date on Date Night!! Yay!!!
And since I had been in the in the bathroom for about a hour and that I looked like I was sick the teachers decided that I should go home and rest which is why I'm right here in the nurses office lying down waiting for my mom to pick me up. I've never been in the nurses office before it's just like a plain old room with a desk,chairs,lying down places,and lots of shelves plus it has a door connected to the gym.The walls are Yellow-Brown with a a bumble bee on it and lots of posters on it. I read one of the posters it said: Why'd you get sick you bee now you have stung me. Awwww! That was so sweet I wished it could be in a Get Well Soon Card. You would never guess who came right at that very moment Mackenzie! What was she doing here? Did she have a pass or a note or one of this pink sheets that say why you're at the nurses office? Turns out I had forgotten my gym clothes so MACKENZIE was delivering them and guess what she told me! She said my dirty gym clothes smelled like a weirdos underwear that hadn't been washed in a week. After MACKENZIE left I smelled my gym clothes. Ewwwwwww! They smelled gross like rotten bananas with dirty underwear on them.