YAY!!!!!!!!

I'm sooooooooooo happy right now!!!! Cause today was my date with Brandon!
I was really nervous because I had no idea what to wear. Since the place was Queasy Cheese and that place was really tacky I decided to wear black leggings,black skirt,white shirt,and black boots,which all delivered from my aunt in Texas. I decided to keep my hair open so that Brandon could see that my hair was dazzling.
The next feeling I had was super duper happiness!!!! I Nikki Maxwell was going on a date with Brandon!!! Spueeee!!!!!
My parents had no idea that I was going to have a date so I decided to tell them that I was going to the mall to shop with Chloe and Zoey. For once they didn't say that I had to tag Brianna along but they didn't.
Brandon said that we should meet at the fountain at 6:30 sharp. It was 5:00 but I wanted to make sure I looked good and do a little extra shopping for our next date. Mom had said that I could use her credit card for new shoes. I was going to buy two kinds of shoes one for date wear and one for gym. I finally chose a pair of beautiful sandals, long dazzling black boots, and gray with light blue shoes. Next I decided to buy makeup for coming dates. I chose eyeliner,lipstick,the jumbo box of nailpolish and lipgloss, eye shadow,and bronze. Now I needed to buy some clothes for date wear and school.
Date wear clothes: Short pink dress,brown mini skirt,black mini skirt,yellow mini skirt,black pants,a shirt that said LOVE LOL,white pants,black pants that said LOVE,new jeans,light blue long dress,orange mini dress,and yellow mini dress,and a black dress which came with a pink jacket and black leggings
School clothes:new jeans,white shirt,lavender hoodie,red shirt,great new sweater,and some red,black,yellow,brown,orange,gray,and green leggings, a long black shirt,and the same black dress pink jacket and black leggings I bought for date wear. The only things left on my list were things for hair and hair care products.
I bought butterfly clips,plain old red and blue clips,a orange orange clip,and a purple clip that looked like a boy and a girl together. Now all I needed were hair care products. I bought Brown hair Dye,Blonde hair Dye,and Red-blonde hair dye.