Trevor Moran #1

Your POV

"T-Trevor?" You whispered. You had to stay the night at his house because your parents had to go on an important business trip. You had woken up at 3:21 and it was storming. The thunder and lightning absolutely terrified you. You tried to go back to sleep, but, with the storming making it worse, your mind played tricks on you making you think things were in the shadows when in reality there was nothing there. You both decided to sleep in the living room, the both of you on different couches.

"Yeah." He answered groggily.

"I'm s-scared." You felt pathetic. It was just a little storm and you just had to wake him up.

"Come here." Without hesitation, you made your way towards Trevor. You crawled onto the couch and, thankfully, it was big enough for the both of you. You laid down in front of him, and he put his arms around your waist.

"Goodnight, (Y/N)." He said. You felt more relaxed laying there in Trevor's arms.

"It's more like good morning, but goodnight." You felt him smile from behind you. And that's how you fell asleep again, in the arms of Trevor.

---------------------------------------------

I haven't updated in FOR-EV-ER I know. Really the reason is because I was kicked off the account for a while because I was commenting and favoriting books. Cierra and Sammy kicked me off they are butts.

Anyways hoped you liked it. It was just something I came up with real quick so it's not the best but it's only a little something after all this time.

COMMENT!

VOTE! (Maybe?)

FAN!

Goodbye, for now.

-Emma