ASFjerome #1

Your boyfriend just broke up with you, well your ex-boyfriend now, and you need someone to vent to. As anyone would you call your best friend who may just be a YouTuber and your crush. But now is not the time for little kid crushes. So you start to text Jerome yep- ASFjerome.

'MY BOYFRIEND BROKE UP WITH ME'

'I'll be over with candy and movies'

'Hurry'

Within 5 minutes he was at your house and as he said he had over 10 boxes of candy and 4 movies.

"So which movie?"

"Um, how about that one!" You say pointing to The Purge. Knowing that he hates scary movies.

"Ugh, fine" knowing that you will get your way because well... you just broke up with someone. Jerome put in the movie in the T.V. in your room then got in the bed to snuggle during the movie. At one point there was a scary part and you put your head in his chest then kissed the top off your head which caused you to blush.

"You don't need to blush, babe." You start crying knowing that is what your ex called you. "Shh, I'm so sorry but why are you crying?"

"That is what my ex called me..."

"Oh, well..." he said. After that you continued watching the movie.

~Time ship till movies over~

"Um, hey ba- I mean Snuggle" he starts "Can I tell you something?"

"Sure?"

"Do you still have feelings for him? As in your ex."

"Nope for someone else... his name starts with a..."

"A J maybe?"

"No,"

"Don't lie to me!" And with that he cupped your face and make you look up at him and you both slowly moved your faces to each others. Until you meet lips to lips and like puzzle pices your lips fitted perfectly. Then you broke apart and you snuggled even closer.

'I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you more, Jerome." and with that you both feel alsleep in each other's arms~

______________________________________________________________

was it good?! no, ok. *goes and crys in room*

~Sammy