After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 70

Su Meng was simply defeated by Jiang Tingzhou's shamelessness.

At this moment of tension and seriousness, he was still thinking about this...thing? She gave him an angry look and deliberately suggested, "Would you like to bring a cat's tail behind her?"

Cat ears and cat tail, coupled with Su Meng's eyes that are more moving than cats, Jiang Tingzhou licked his lips when he thought of the exciting picture, and was so excited that he wanted to rub his hands, "Okay. The pattern is leopard print, right? , I like leopard print."

Was it still a leopard control?

Su Meng snorted, "You are so beautiful, you know, my grandparents are still in the intensive care unit!" Although Su Meng knew that her grandparents were all right, Jiang Tingzhou and Ling Yucheng didn't know yet.

At this juncture, Jiang Tingzhou was still running various trains in his mind, thinking about some things.

Jiang Tingzhou raised his eyebrows, smiled, and then raised Su Meng's hand to make a kiss on it, his tone was serious and calm, "Don't worry, I have already hired a professional escort, and my grandfather's family doctor will come later. Help check the situation of the two elders. I will let them receive the best treatment and care as far as I can."

Before grandfather Jiang Tingzhou's family doctor retired, he was really famous in the imperial capital, and he was arguably the premier chief physician. After retiring, he is now in charge of the physical condition of three or four senior retired cadres, and Mr. Chu is one of them. From this we can see how brilliant the other party's medical skills are.

Su Meng knew that Jiang Tingzhou had taken her matter to heart, and he had even invited his grandfather's current family doctor. She knows how difficult it is to invite that person. If there is no relationship with Mr. Chu, even Mr. Ling himself will not be able to invite him. Even if the relationship between him and Ling's family is still close, if it weren't for her, he didn't need to be this way.

Thinking of Jiang Tingzhou's kindness to her, Su Meng raised her head, revealing a fair and beautiful neck, then slapped Jiang Tingzhou's chin and said sweetly, "Jiang Tingzhou, you are so kind. I will be nice to you in my life."

Jiang Tingzhou curled his lips, his eyes were gentle, "Okay."

In the afternoon, the professional **** invited by Jiang Tingzhou and the family doctor of Mr. Chu arrived. When Ling Yucheng saw the two people invited by Jiang Tingzhou, he said that it was impossible not to be surprised.

He didn't expect that Jiang Tingzhou actually considered things that he hadn't even considered.

After his parents had an accident, he was in a mess, really a bit like a headless fly, and he didn't know what to do. Although he didn't want to admit it, this time, he really owed Jiang Tingzhou.

Mr. Chu's family doctor, Han Shu, personally checked the conditions of the two elderly people, and after a long discussion with the doctor who was in charge just now, finally gave Ling Yucheng a reassurance.

He said that the problems of the two elderly people were not serious, and even Grandma Zhang, who might have been unable to survive tonight, was miraculously in excellent condition. After the effect of the anesthetic passed, she would be able to wake up.

After Ling Yucheng heard the news, his tense state finally disappeared.

He got up and shook hands with Han Shu gratefully.

He has also heard of the other side's great name. Although I have heard it, I have never been able to see him. Unexpectedly, this time he will see each other because of Jiang Tingzhou.