Chapter 2- True Love( Sophie's POV) and Chapter 3- Breakup (Fitz POV)

Chapter 2- Sophie's POV

Sophie ran to Everglen as fast as she could. She swallowed as tears flowed through my eyes. She didn't care that all of the Vackers were looking at her concernedly; she just felt like my heart had shattered.

"Um...babe? Are you fine?" inquired Fitz.

Sophie just shook her head and mumbled, "I need to go."

"I think it's time for Sophie and me to have girl talk," said Biana sadly.

Sophie gasped for air and Biana led her to her room; it was way too pink and cutesy. Cosmetics were stacked everywhere, but Sophie couldn't care less.

Biana said, "So he told you, huh?"

"Yeah," whispered Sophie. She had calmed down a bit.

"Why did you say no?" asked Biana. "How did you know?" asked Sophie breathlessly.

"Because you snap under pressure and are oblivious to your feelings, Sophie," sighed Biana. Sophie raised her eyebrows and Biana said, "You do like him, Sophie. You just don't know it..."

"How can I not know it," Sophie snapped.

Biana simply pointed toward her heart and Sophie understood. She thought with her heart.

'Are you lost?'

'Team Foster-Keefe will always be cooler.'

'I never knew I needed a lot of things before I met you.'

His voice rang in her head and that's when she knew who she really loved.

Keefe Sencen.

Chapter 3- Fitz's POV

I was so shocked. I had never seen Sophie like that. I just stood there looking at Mom who had stopped making desert. I tried to step in but Dad stopped me and said, "Let the two of them talk, Fitz."

I was really nervous, I hoped Sophie was fine.

She came out and she looked fine. But she was tugging on her eyelashes hard.

I immediately asked, "Sophie, are you okay?"

Sophie flinched at my touch and my concern grew. "

We need to talk, Fitz," she said. My voice faded and my lips clamped shut. She noticed and her eyes fell to her feet.

I led her to the backyard and said, "Wait, where's Keefe?"

I saw Sophie start to panic again and my heart stopped. I had a simple idea of where this was going.

"Fitz...I love you but...I don't this will work out. I'm sorry," she whispered.

My heart shattered.

I saw it coming but it was still so painful to hear.

I just lost it. I nodded and raced back to my house. I locked myself in while I heard my sister calling me out. I took deep breaths, I somewhat knew it wouldn't work but it still hurt. It hurt more than I thought. I wiped away my tears and let Biana in. I got angry, I knew she told Sophie to leave me and I was just mad at the world. I started kicking everything while my sister stared and exhaled for twenty minutes.

I calmed down a little and asked bitterly, "Switched to Keephie, I see?"

"I...you also know they're better together," said Biana. That statement made me really angry but...she was right. I sighed and gave her a small smile.

She nodded and hugged me.

It wasn't going to take me too long to recover.