Chapter 12 and 13

Chapter 12- Keefe's POV

'Keefe! Go to your room or I'm calling a Washer to take all your memories away,' screamed someone. It was a lady with blonde hair and ice-blue eyes.

His head was a mess.

A brown-eyed girl appeared, she had pretty brown eyes. Elves didn't have brown eyes?

Mixed up memories were incoming into Keefe's mind. A boy with ugly silver bangs, a brown-haired girl and a teal eyed boy. The boy with bangs was standing with a silver haired girl. She was manipulating water. His mind had a distorted image and every colour felt off. He wanted to shake off the panic but then, he saw someone get inside his mind.

It was a soothing voice of a girl, suddenly intense love shot through my entire body and my head hurt as I failed my hands around. Soon, all went black.

~

Chapter 13- (Sophie's POV)

"His mind is broken. And my healing process didn't work."

It had been two weeks since Sophie had said those words to the Collective and her friends, but that didn't mean she had given up.

His memories were a mess and they completely drained her, even when she tried with Fitz. "There may be complications since Keefe has been battling with guilt and pain for years. Definitely, give him time. Maybe, you need to build a bond of unconscious trust to help him really heal," suggested Tiergan.

Sophie nodded.

But two weeks had passed, she hadn't made any progress except for crying in her room.

She was fiddling with her fingers, feeling numb, when Mr Forkle barged in.

"Sophie, Tam says that the veils have mostly been lifted off so you can search his mind as your first step," he said.

Sophie knew there was no better news so she dug into his mind.

Scattered memories filled her mind.

"Keefe! Study, you're wasting your life as a stupid person. You don't even try to live upto your potential," said Lord Cassius to a younger Keefe.

Sophie's mind filled with sympathy immediately when she saw Keefe's crestfallen face.

Gisela glanced at him, giving him half a smile.

The memory drifted to Keefe in his bed, after Sophie rejected him.

All kinds of sad memories filled her mind and her mind filled up with a very light pink and love jumped on each inch of her body, she transmitted different happy memories to Keefe.

But her head seemed to hurt, so she retreated into reality. She was just starting to turn when she heard a soft groan. She turned and saw Keefe opening his eyes slightly. She'd healed him, she was so shocked, she yelled, "Oh my god, Keefe! You're finally awake!"

But nothing shocked her more than the words she heard next.

"Who's Keefe?"