Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Patrick sweetheart, what's wrong?" Teresa asked from her hospital bed, watching him fidget from across the room, "Are you alright?"

"Huh? Hm? Yeah, I'm fine Teresa, thank you for checking."

She shot him a questioning look, "Patrick who is Teresa?"

"Oh, you just reminded me of a close friend. I'm sorry."

"No problem." She smiled, brushing a lock of blonde hair from her face, "I'd love to meet her sometime."

"I'm sure you would. I Have to use the bathroom I'll be back in a little bit, okay Angela?"

"Sure." She replied happily, "I'll be here."

As Jane turned to exit the room he caught a glimpse of something reflective. She was wearing a wedding ring.

~*~*~

"Cho!" Jane called authoritatively once he was outside of the room.

"Yeah."

"We have a problem. Lisbon thinks she's Angela. That son of a bitch hypnotized her!"

"Can't you undo it?" Cho questioned, "Don't you know how to deal with these things?"

"Sort of." Patrick sighed, placing his hand over his face, "It's complicated. Every hypnosis is different. Different levels of complexity, different trigger words, different methods. In order to help Lisbon, I'm going to have to asses her mental state. Then I have to determine the trigger word to break her out of it, God knows what that is."

"Let me talk to her." Cho said, placing his hands on his hips, "I'll tell her it's for our investigation."

"Thank you." Jane smiled sadly, "And one more thing," Cho turned around, "Be careful with her Kimball."

~*~*~

"Hello Miss. Lisbon, my name is Kimball Cho and I'm with the California Bureau of Investigation, can I ask you a few questions?"

"I think you have the wrong room, I'm Mrs. Jane."

"Sorry." Cho apologized, sitting down in a chair beside her bed, "Typo on the report. So Mrs... Jane, can you tell me about yourself?"

"Sure." She smiled, "My name is Angela Cameron Ruskin-Jane. My husband is named Patrick. We've been married for five years

. We have a nice house in Malibu. I love him very much."

"I see." Cho responded, jotting some notes on his paper, "Can you tell me the last thing you remember?"

"Well," She began, toying with a strand of her light hair, "Patrick came home with all this money and I told him he had to stop the psychic game. He told me he couldn't and then I woke up here. Did Patrick do something to me?"

"No ma'am, just a routine investigation. Do you remember anything else?"

"Like what? What happened to me?"

"We're not sure yet but you were missing for three days. We have to determine what happened to you during that time period." Cho got up from the chair and adjusted his jacket, "If you think of anything, here is my number."

"Thank you, Agent." She smiled as he left the room.

~*~*~

"How is she?" Jane bombarded Cho as soon as he was in sight, "How bad is it?"

"What was Angela's middle name?" Cho deadpanned as the walked down a corridor.

"Cameron." Jane replied, "Why?"

"Jane," Cho stopped in front of him and looked him over carefully, "She believes she's Angela."

"No! That can't be! He killed my wife and then brought her back in the form of my best friend! I love her Cho!" His voice sobbed off, "I love her."

"It's gonna be okay Jane. Go to her. She wants you there. It'll be difficult but it's what has to be done. If you need anything, call me."

"I will." Jane replied, rubbing his eyes, "Thank you Cho."

------

Please comment! We love all you!!!!!