Part Four: Endgame - Freeze

In the SIA minor base:

     Usually, in a fight, Natsu always took the opportunity to strike first. It was his style, and he never waited for anything. However, this time, he couldn't go with it.

     Because his body wouldn't move an inch.

     Not even a few seconds after he and Gon were ready to fight, both of them found themselves frozen in spot, unable to move. Their enemy stood there with a smirk on her face.

     "Wha- what's happening!?" Natsu exclaimed.

     "I remember this feeling!" Gon said. "It's the magic you first used in the woods when you saw me!"

     A frown immediately appeared on the woman's face. "This isn't magic, you little brat. This power is something that will transcend the world of magic and bring the SIA guild to the top."

     "If that's what you think will happen, you have another thing coming!" Natsu yelled, but he still couldn't move an inch. Their enemy shook her head in disbelief and slowly walked towards the two boys.

     But this wasn't normal paralysis. There was something different about it to Natsu. He felt really cold. It was almost as if his body was...

     Made out of ice.

     Before the lady could approach closer, flames engulfed Natsu's body. Gon could feel the intense heat and even the lady had to back away.

     The smoke cleared away and there was Natsu standing there, grinning, with his body perfectly mobile again.

     "I don't know what crazy thing you just did, but when you're fighting with an idiot of an ice wizard all day, you learn to recognize when your flames can take over!" Natsu said.

     "Wait..." Gon said, finally figuring it out. "So you freeze our bodies using a form of invisible ice."

     The woman looked truly shocked. "This isn't normal magic. You can't just easily melt it! Unless..."

     She scowled. "You're a Dragon Slayer boy, aren't you?"

     Natsu grinned. "Finally figured it out! Son of the Fire Dragon King, at your service! And now... I'm all fired up!"

     He took a deep breath. "Fire Dragon Roarrrrrrrrrrr!"

     However, before the spiral of flames could reach the woman, they froze in midair.  "Dont think you've beaten me yet." the woman said. "If I could only freeze people, I wouldn't even be this high in the ranks."

     But before she could continue, a figure came out of nowhere and punched her hard in the face. Her body slammed against the wall.

     The heat from Natsu's flames had finally thawed Gon's body, and he had been able to get a hit in with his Jajanken.

     The lady slowly got up and to his annoyance, Gon found his body frozen once again. But... it didn't feel as cold. His punch had clearly taken its toll on their enemy.

     "Nope, not happening. I'm ending this NOW." Natsu said, his hands catching on fire. "I've faced stronger enemies then you. Heck, you're not even one of the elite in this guild. And this great new power doesn't even feel as much special as what we saw in Tartaros."

     "Dragon Secret Art..."

     "Crimson Lotus: Exploding Flame Blade!"

     The entire hallway was engulfed in flames. Gon had to shield himself from the heat. However, once it was finally over, the white haired woman was out cold.