Chapter Two: The Interogation

'I suppose I wouldn't want to live my life feeling significantly less human than others' Henry answered.
(Humanity level increased)
'So Henry what emotions do you think you value most?' Linda asked.
'I think I value love most' Henry answered.
'What makes love stand out to you?' Linda asked.
'This friend of mine Ellie seems to have some feelings for me. I can't help but feel sorry for somebody like her to find that the love of her life struggles to love her back' Henry replied back.
(Significant amount of humanity increased)
'Henry it seems you are able to feel empathy. That is a emotion.' Linda deduced.
Henry tried to smile but struggled it and ended up keeping a straight face.
'It seems Henry that you need more practice with feeling emotions. Like right now you are struggling to use more facial expressions' Linda informed.
'What do you suggest I do?' Henry asked.
'I think you need to keep practising trying to feel emotions. But whatever machine that affected you seems to always try to fight and prevent you from feeling anything at all. Like when you tried to smile. Whatever the machine did is preventing you from it' Linda figured out.
'I think that will be it for emotion counciling.' Linda declared.
'Ummm Ellie we want to explore the abandoned Blackhole Bandits base and it turns out one person was left behind. Perhaps she can help us figure out where the rocket is launching in orbit that they stole from the Toppat Clan.' a soldier informed.
Ellie got inside the interrogation room. It turns out the person was none other than Jennifer with the blue hair.

Henry was outside the government base, he snuck inside because he wanted answers to where Oscar went in hope to gain his emotions back. Henry this time snuck by through the cameras and took a disguise to blend in. Henry saw Ellie in some interrogation room. Henry recognised the girl named Jennifer.

Before Ellie was going to interrogate Jennifer Henry stepped in.
'Henry what are you doing here, you' re not allowed!' Ellie warned.
'I want to find answers on where Oscar is too. And I will interrogate her' Henry claimed.
'Oh you are the Henry guy who blew his cover' Jennifer noticed.
'Tell me the location on where Oscar is' Henry threatened.
'I'm sorry, I can't even take you seriously with that straight face!' Jennifer laughed.
Henry then grabbed a knife and stabbed it in Jennifer's leg.
'Tell me where he is' Henry threatened again.
Jennifer couldn't even talk and started screaming in pain.
Henry started digging in 360s into her leg cutting the blade deeper in.
Jennifer started to cry.
'You will tell me where he is' said Henry as he tried to get angry.
Henry pulled out the blade and stabbed it deep again.
'Henry! YOU ARE TAKING IT TOO FAR!' Ellie yelled.
'Henry if you keep torturing her like that we could get an answer from her. She clearly knows where Oscar is.' Charles convinced.

Should Henry torture Jennifer more to get answers or should Henry stop the torture left with no answers.

Comment below.