Chapter 7

I guess you could say that this is just a fun relaxing chapter🤷🏾‍♀️ Enjoy🙃

Nia's POV

"Wow!" I said amazed at the view this plane was getting. I've never seen a view like this before and it was beautiful. I was like a little kid right now looking out the window. I just couldn't help it.

 I just couldn't help it

"Excuse me Miss." I yelled for the flight attendant and she smiled coming to see what I wanted.

"Nice to meet you miss..." I waited for her to give me her name.

"Lilly." She said smiling.

"Nice to meet you Lilly I'm Nia and I was wondering if you had some snacks on here like some hot fries or something?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yes ma'am we do Mr. Beckham has a thing for spice and sweets." She said and I laughed cause it was true, but he had one hell of a sweet tooth on him. She was about to leave when she turned around and asked.

"Do you want anything to drink?"

"Umm... yeah. Do you have some cold water?" I asked and she nodded and left to go retrieve my items. She came back two minutes later.

"Here you go. If you need anything else I'll be up front." She told me and head to the front. I looked at Odell who was sitting across from me and he was still in his own little world listening to his music. I seen something flashing in the corner of my eyes and I looked and it said that we could take our seatbelts off now. I did and got up to stretch. I should've known since she was walking around.

"Aghhhh!" I grunted out as my leg twitched. Best stretch ever. I got a wedgie and I pulled it out. I had to roll down my shorts too cause they had risen up when I was sitting.

 I had to roll down my shorts too cause they had risen up when I was sitting

"Nasty ass." I heard Odell say and I smirked turning my ass to him and pulled out another one then sticked my tongue out at him. I laughed at his scrunched up face and went to the bathroom to wash my hands. I came back to see him eating my chips.

"Now I just know those ain't my shit." I said glaring at him and he shook his head.

"No." He said with a mouth full and I looked at my seat where I had left them and guess what they were gone. I turned back around and punched him in his arm.