Chapter 4

Nia's POV

"Stop playing and give me the damn key before we be late!" I yelled at Odell. He was holding the key above his head so I couldn't get it. I know the car is a push start,but it still needed to be inside of the vehicle to start.

"Well I guess we gonna be late than cause you not driving my baby." He sticked his tongue out at me.

"Well I guess you just won't know if you can take that boot off or not." I smirked,but stopped when he said.

"I guess not." This time he was smirking and I sighed. If Ms. heather finds out that he missed his appointment I was dead so I have to make a deal.

"If you give me the keys I'll fix you anything you want when we get back,deal." I said sticking my hand out and he shook it.

"Deal!" He said giving me the key smiling mad hard.

"Stupid nigga." I mumbled under my breath rolling my eyes. I squealed when I felt an hard slap on my ass. These last couple of weeks after he apologized. I've learned he is very touchy and flirty not to just me, but to everyone.

"I told you about rolling yo eyes." He said smirking.

"You not my mans so stop slapping my ass before you have to change ya career." I warned him and he laughed.

"You ain't gon do shit. Let's go!" He said getting into the car. I was about to roll my eyes again,but stopped myself. I don't need him to be touching me or my ass anytime soon cause just then I was 2.5 seconds away from jumping his bones and unless he wants me to ride his dick in this car he better keep his big ass hands to himself.

"Don't rush me nigga!" I yelled hopping in the car,driving to his appointment.

"Alright you seem like you're in good health ,Dr.Varshavski will see you in the meantime." The nurse told him leaving and he got up off the bed.

"Man what are you doing,move" I said as I tried to push Odell outta my lap,but he held on to the back of my chair.Damn he smells good.

"I'm trying to tell you what I want you to cook for me." He said as he laid his head on my shoulder.

"Ok,fine what does the big baby want me to cook for him." I asked in my baby voice rubbing his back. He chuckled by my ears and I shivered.

"Damn nigga get yo hot ass breath out my ear!" I yelled pushing him off my shoulder. Can't be caught slipping.

"My bad,but for real tho I want some red velvet. I've been craving that for a minute now." He said rubbing his stomach still sitting on me.

"Alright,now get off of me!" I said pushing him off.

"Stop playing girl you're soft,come here!" He said as he tried to sit on me again. Pushing him away from me I rolled my eyes and got up to walk closer to the bed when he slapped my ass.