Chapter 6

Nia's POV

"Mmmm mmm mhmm!" I moaned and pulled the cover off me to see Jacione eating me out.

"Mmm you gotta start waking me up like this more often." I said running my hand through his dreads and he smiled and flicked his tongue on my clit causing me to jerk.

Warning !!!⚠️
(GIF)

"I mean if you want me to I can

"I mean if you want me to I can." He said kissing my lower lips and I shivered. I pulled his head up and pouted.

"Can't I have the real thing?" I asked referring to his dick. He thought for a minute.

"Sorry baby as much as I want to we can't. I was actually waking you up cause Odell wanted you for something." He told me and I was finna cry for real this time. I crossed my arms and sat back pouting with an huff. I was about to push him off me but he wouldn't let me.

"Don't cry, crybaby. How about this." He said leaving trails of kisses on my stomach and lower. And he ate me out until I came twice. After that I got up and did my hygiene then went downstairs to find Odell to see what he wanted. Finally finding him in the backyard throwing a football I approached him smiling.

"Jaci said that you wanted to see me." I said smiling from ear to ear. Ya girl was happy she got that tongue work, but I wished I would've got some dick instead but that'll do for now.

"Yeah that was over 30 minutes ago." He said looking at me with his eyebrow raised curious.

"I just was tryna see if you was gonna cook." He said resuming throwing the football in the air.

"Yeah I am. Did you want something specific to eat ?" I asked him and he mumbled something but I didn't hear what he said.

"Nah you can cook anything you want. I'll eat it regardless." I nodded and went back inside to figure out what I was gon cook. It was 11:49,so basically lunch time,but I was in the mood for some breakfast. Halfway through with cooking Odell walked in the kitchen and went straight to the refrigerator.

"Umm I hope you washed your hands before you started touching stuff." I said watching him take a bottle of water out of the refrigerator, drinking it.

"No. Why?" He asked as he finished off the water bottle throwing it in the trash.

"Why!?!? Nigga you just came from outside and brought your nasty ass into my kitchen touching shit while I'm cooking. If you don't take your ass to that sink and wash your hands you ain't eating shit." I told him as I turned around and stared him down with my hands on my hips. He put his hands in the air surrendering and backed away towards the sink.

"Ok mama you win, you got it. I'll wash my hands." He said laughing washing his hands. My phone started ringing and I was about to get it but he beat me to it.