It's Always Been You: Part One

Now the connections are completed I feel different. I know I glow brighter as I connected with each brother and we made pure love to each other. But something else feels like it's changing within me.

I don't know if it has anything to do with Hale? But I am now a different person from when I first meet the Silanvo Brothers. I feel more confident and very comfortable around them all. My love is so strong for them and I am not afraid to show it to them.

But Hale does worry me a little. As he was in love with Lainie and she was crazy in love with him. Will he act differently with me? I know he understands I was meant for him and he had aroused me so strongly when he called for me that time. But I am worried to see him in person.

Shadow could feel my feelings and worries. He told me everything will be alright and he and the others will be right by my side. I felt reassured knowing my boys will be there with stronger abilities to fight if they need to.

I stood by the bedroom window, still in my thoughts as I felt strong arms wrap around my waist as soft lips kissed my neck. I jumped a little and he chuckled.

"Mmm, you do taste so good, baby."

I smiled at his sexy voice. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed Shadow's touch.

"Shadow. You feel so good.

I felt his power of arousal on me and I moaned out.

"Oh, so do you. I love feeling you like this."

I felt his fangs come out as he kissed my neck. I called his name in my head and he grinned then sank his fangs into me. I gasped out as the pure pleasure of ecstasy hit me. I reached my hand up to the back of his neck as he drank a little of my blood.

I felt him pulled me in closer as I ran my fingers over the back of his neck. My legs gave way and he held me up. I panted as he pulled his fangs out.

"I really need to make love to you right now, baby."

Shadow scooped me up and took me over to the bed. He laid me down then laid beside me as he pulled at my clothes. His lips kissed over my body as he was showing me his love. I pulled him closer and we kissed. Shadow groaned as he started to make love.

I felt a stronger arousal rushed over me and I moaned out. Shadow stopped as he felt it too. I spoke out as he looked concerned.

"What's wrong?"

Shadow looked around the room before he looked back at me, then he smiled.

"Nothing, baby."

I then felt another huge rush of arousal. He looked around as he called out.

"Blayze, if that's you? Then quit it."

"Ahh, Shadow... It's not from... Him... Ahhh... It's... Hale!"

I panted as Shadow got up.

"No, not again."

Shadow was about to scoop me back up and take me away like he promised he would. But the others all burst into the room.

"It's Hale, right? I can feel Zara's arousal."

Storm looked worried as he came closer.

"It's so strong, just like before."

I panted as I looked at Raven as he spoke. Blayze then grabbed the bed as he walked in.

"I want you so badly right now, babe."

Blayze moved towards me with a sexy grin.

"Shadow... Ahhh... Please stop... Hale... God!... Why is... Hale doing ... This?"