Nothing To Lose

Now that I am a vampire I feel stronger as I am around my boys. I feel my powers getting stronger as I hold Shadow. He wants to test out my powers and get them battle-ready.

My boys took me out to the forest. I watched then test out their new stronger powers. I chuckled as I watched Blayze set fire to a tree and Hale had put it out with his snow.

I felt the strong arousal being placed on me. I panted softly as I looked at Blayze. He chuckled softly then winked. I managed to walk over to him.

"That is what you get for laughing at me, babe."

"I wasn't laughing at you... I thought you looked so cute trying to handle your new power."

"Is that so? Well, I can make you look cuter. Can you handle my stronger arousal power?"

Blayze grinned as he pulled me into his arms. I leaned in and whispered into his ear. I teased him with my tongue, then sucked on his ear.

"Bring it, fire-boy!"

He chuckles as he pulls me in closer. I felt his arousal on me getting stronger. I moaned as I laid my head on his strong chest.

"Can you handle this? I can feel you getting flustered!"

"Yes, I can handle anything you do to me...I can  hardly feel it."

I chuckled and Blayze made it stronger."

I gripped onto his arm tightly and a moan escaped me. He chuckled.

"Liar... I can feel you, remember? But nice try!'

I grinned then he went full force. I moaned as my nails dug into him. He chuckled as I felt my fangs come out. I bit him on his neck and he groaned as I drank from him. I felt my legs go weak from the pleasure but Blayze managed to hold me up. He groaned out again as I got him just as bad while I caressed his chest.

"I want you, babe... I need to make love to you."

Blayze touched my hand and I felt myself glow as a spark and fire come from both of our hands. Our powers had mixed together. I pulled my fags out of him and we both chuckled.

"What the hell was that?"

I heard Storm call out as the others came running over. We had set fire to many trees. Hale made it snow hard to put out the fire. Smoke rose up as the fire went out.

"Oops."

Blayze chuckled and I grinned.

"Did you two just do that together?"

Hale asked us then shadow spoke.

"Looks like Blayze got stronger from Zara's love... I think when she holds one of us we then mix our powers...She is giving us even more powers."

Raven then spoke.

"I can see that happening with all of your powers but I doubt it will work on mine."

Storm then chuckled.

"Let's test this out, little bro."

I chuckled at Storm. Then Raven pulled me into his arms.

"Okay, are you ready for this? We have to get intimate in front of my brothers."

I nodded and he kissed me softly. I felt his power of arousal on me. I moaned softly. He pulled his lips away then kissed my neck with desire. I felt my fangs grow and I had to taste him. I sank in my fangs into his neck.

Raven groaned as I fed on him. I felt a huge feeling build inside of me as I felt his love flow into me. I glowed and a spark flew from my hand. I pulled out my fangs and Raven shapeshifted in a huge dragon.