The Calm Before The Storm

I entered the room with Storm. He smiled as he sat me on the bed. He moved over to the window as I watched him closely as he sat in the chair.

"Do you know how hard it is to keep away from you?"

"Yes I do, Shadow told me my blood smells sweet."

I remembered Shadow's lips on my neck and I smiled. I then heard a chuckle come from outside Storm's door. I smiled as I knew Shadow wasn't far from me. I looked at Storm and he wasn't pleased with Shadow.

"I know you are out there... Go away, Shadow."

Storm grinned as he got up and moved closer to me. Storm cupped my face as his lips came closer. All I could think about was his sexy lips.

"You better keep those sexy lips away from her!"

Storm chuckled loudly. I couldn't help but chuckle too.

"Are you feeling more relaxed now, Zara?"

Storm looked at me with a sexy smile. I nodded at him. He then moved in closer and whispered in my ear.

"Do you want to tease Shadow a little more?"

I giggled at him.

"We shouldn't, Shadow is concerned for me that's all."

"Are you concerned about being with me?"

"No. Should I be?"

"Would you believe me if I said no?"

"I know I am safe with you Storm."

"How?"

"I don't know, I can just feel it."

Storm grinned then whispered again.

"Then let's make Shadow squirm a little bit more?"

Storm then pushed me down on the bed and his lips kissed my neck while he teased my skin with his teeth. I panted as he nibbled softly. His fangs came into my mind as I felt them press against my neck.

I felt him put his fangs away then kissed my neck softly. The door burst open and Shadow was about to pull Storm off me when Storm turned his head and smiled at his brother.

"Zara... Are you okay?"

I looked at Shadow feeling guilty. I said sorry in my mind and he nodded. Storm chuckled.

"Trust me, will you brother."

Shadow turned around and he was gone. I saw a dark shadow fly past the window.

"Looks like he's pissed, now he knows how it feels... Don't worry he will be back."

I called out Shadow's name in my mind. I promised him I won't hurt him and I did just that.

"No, you never hurt me... He did."

Shadow spoke as he stood in the doorway. Storm got up and grinned at Shadow as he closed the door. Storm sat back on the bed as I sat up.

"We won't be hearing from him for a while now."

Storm turned towards me and looked into my eyes. I could feel his love towards me. It was strange to feel the love from someone I knew nothing about, but it felt as if I've always known him in my life.

"You really do look like her. I know you are different from her... Your love is pure."

"My love?"

"I can feel it... I can feel your love for us... It's always been there, Zara... You just never knew it... Let me show you how my love for you is different to Lainie's."