A "Fun" Car ride

«So is that all?» "No you'r Friend is bringing my bitties"«Alright» and then the Doors Opend to reavel the Rabbit Lady Holding a Bunch of Cartbored boxs,Six of them. Putting down on the Counter. You chould see That Two of them Where Moving alot.
*After you filled out the Paperwork
you were walking to Your Car,Opening it and pulling out the Pet Carrier you had. You set the Cardbored Boxs down and Opening the Pet Carrier and waiting for a box to move. You took the Box that moved and Carefully opening it,putting the entrance in the carrier, Soon the Goopy Skeleton stepped out.Right after that you Shut the door, Holding it Closed.
*After you put all the Bittys in the Carrier and Locking it.
You grab a hotdog Saugse out of the Bag and Carefully Hold it in the Carrier,only to have it Snatched from you.
"Huh...Very intersing"(Y/N) thought " Poor things must be starving" (Y/N) said "You're Damn Right we are Hungry!" a smoll Bitty with black Tar tears Running down his face and Completely Black Eye sockets Yelled at you, Holding on to the Carriers Bars. "Killer calm down" the same yellow bitty, you saw Floating around Walked up to the One Bitty Named "Killer". "the Faster we get home the Faster i can make Lunch"(Y/N) said as they Closed the Back door and Got in the Car turning it on and started Driving "Home?" "Dust can you just shut up for two Minutes?" Killer said to dust,
Looking at the Bittys ,Just as you Wanted to Say something,you felt A Tentcal Turn your Head back on the Road "We dont want to Crash Buddy Eyes on the Road" The Goopy Skeleton said giving you Half of a Heart Attack, you immdiatly Pulldover "HOW DID YOU GET HERE!?" You yelled "...... the Bars are to wide" "......""Anyway the Names Nightmare and Could you now Drive again? i dont think Horror Is Gonna be Happy when he Wakes up so We NEED to give Him Food or your Food" and with that You drove the Way home As Fast as Possbile not wanting to get Eaten by "Horror" You Parked your car in the Garage stepping out of the Diverseat,opening the Back seat Picking up the Pet Carrier and Walking in side setting it down on the Table, Taking the Grocerys inside. you Open the Pet Carrier only to realize Nightmare wasnt on your Shoulder anymore "Huh? Where did He?" "Listen Buddy you SEEM nice but I cant risk you Hurting My Allies so I'll have to put you to sleep For an Hour or two,Im sorry" And Right After that You felt a sudden Pain on The Back of your Head and Everthing Went Black......

Sorry for not Putting out a Chapter Sooner and Thank you For all the Reads