StarClan Connection

Editors 7/28/22

"Join? A Twoleg?" Lionblaze looked up at Ginna, who was looking around the camp aimlessly. She was not going to interrupt the important conversation that would decide her fate. Bramblestar's eyes just narrowed, "Can you explain why?" He looked over to Brightheart, who was the one explaining the situation.

"I can speak for myself, Bramblestar. I know much about your four Clans here, I came from a far distance... I could, nor would, not harm any of your warriors." Ginna told the leader. Her dreams led her here, that cat led her here. There must be answers on this land to explain her strange feelings.

Bramblestar looked up at her and back at his clan, "We will talk about this after the gathering, Thornclaw and Stormcloud, you two keep an eye on the Twoleg, please." he gathered his cats as the two warriors looked up at Ginna. Unsure how'd they deal with such a large foe inside the camp. She kinda stood awkwardly before questioned her new found guards.

"Where do I sit?" She asked them. Stormcloud looked at Thornclaw, who just looked back. "Umm, on that rock..." Stormcloud flicked his tail to a large flat rock under the cliff of the medicine den. The Twoleg shrugged and she sat down, she didn't seem fazed in seeing the large group of cats eyeing her. She glanced up towards the medicine den on the cliff side, her eyes drifting from den to den in the large abandoned quarry. The familiarity lingered in her mind, as if she'd been hit by a huge wave of Deja Vu. The cats voices caught her attention as Stormcloud and Thornclaw watched her closely for any small reaction.

"I heard that Brightheart's patrol captured a Twoleg!" A black cat had dashed down the entrance, her green eyes gleaming. When she spotted the Twoleg sitting comfortably on a rock with the two large warriors near by her mood seemed to perk even more.

"Wow it's true!!!" She looked at Ginna, a large white tom had padded behind. The black cat seemed intrigued how they managed to actually contain the Twoleg in the camp so easily. The stories in her mind began to stir.

"Hollypaw, don't mess with the Twoleg, go to your nest and rest." He growled, looking at the Twoleg. A lot of disgust was thrown towards her as Ginna, who someone understood them, still felt some distaste towards the attitude.

"I don't bite..." Ginna sounded hurt, but seemingly in a sarcastic way. Ginna had looked up at the stars. "Will StarClan accept me?" She mumbled under her breath. Hollypaw perked her ears at that.

"She knows about StarClan, Cloudtail!" Hollypaw looked at her mentor. The senior warrior looked at the Twoleg with a suspicious look. She didn't trust this Twoleg one but, and now she was spouting on about StarClan? Who was this creature.

"How much do you know about the cat Clans?" He snarled. Ginna still seemed calm, knowing something, "I know plenty. However there's still a lot for me to learn."