Chapter 21-Biana

Biana excitedly got out of her dad's car.

She was going shopping for a prom dress!

"Sophie!" She yelled and ran over. She had asked her to come with her.

She looked up from her phone. "Hey Biana."

" Hi Soph. "

"Where are we going first?" She asked. "

In response, Biana grabbed her hand and rushed off to a store called 'Your Best Dressed Life'. (A/N lol stole that from Ravens Home)

It was filled with all sorts of fancy dresses. Biana squealed.

"Come on! Let's go in." Biana said.

Sophie followed Biana inside, while Biana squealed it out.

"Excuse me." A lady with a clipboard said walking up to them. "Can I help you?"

"Yes." Biana said. " I'm looking for a pink dress. "

The lady-with-the-clipboard immediately rushed over to a section of dresses, and motioned for them to come over.

She pulled out a lush pink dress, with ruffles and a halter top. There was even little diamonds sneaking their way on the dress!

Wow! This is amazing!!

"Oh my gosh!" Biana gushed. "This is like amazing for me!"

The lady-the-with-clipboard nodded. Then she turned to Sophie. "What about you?"

"Oh, I'm not getting a dress."

" Why not? "

"Well," Sophie started, "I'm not going to the prom."

( I wanna say: The lady-the-with-clipboard gasped. She bent down toward Biana, "She's not going to the prom?" But thats waaaaaaay too Dizznee. See what i did there? He he. *everyone reading gives me blank stares*  Nevermind. )

"Oh, well I'm sorry honey." The lady-the-with-clipboard said.

"Eh. It's okay."

Wait! I have an idea.

Biana motioned for the lady-the-with-clipboard to come with her over to a stack of dresses.

"Go find a red dress." She whispered .

The lady-the-with-clipboard nodded.

"We ready to go?" Sophie asked .

"Not yet." Biana said casually. " I'm gonna look at some more dresses. "

"Why? You just picked on out."

"Because." Biana blurted out. " Because. " she said little more slowly.

Sophie have her a bewildered look, but didn't press the matter.

In a few seconds, the lady-the-with-clipboard appeared with a dazzling red dress. It's vibrant red color really shone, and there was a little bow in the back, a ruffles.

Sophie covered her mouth. "What is this?"

"your dress! " Biana exclaimed.

"But I'm not going to the prom. I don't have a date."

"Who said you needed a date? Just go! Besides I'll be with you. Well, and Tam." She added as an afterthought. "You've got to get it!"

Sophie beamed. "Okay! I'll do it!"

Biana laughed and hugged Sophie.

"Woah, girlfriend. Why all the excitement?"

" Cause you're actually wearing a real dress! " Biana explained.

Sophie rolled her eyes.

They played for the dresses, and Biana convinced Sophie to go get ice cream, but other than that, nothing else happened.

As Biana was getting in her dad's car, she thought to herself: I know just who Sophie needs to go to the prom with!

Hope y'all like this chapter! I'm pretty sure you know who the person is Biana is trying to have ask Sophie to the prom. But you might not. I dunno lol.
Bye my loveliest readers!

XD