Her

JayyPOV
I was taking a walk with Dahvie on an abandoned street. He still has 6 months till he's an adult vamp so he's in no shape to be around humans. Good thing we don't have a tour for 7 months or we'd be screwed.

We walked to the park that no one ever came to and sat on the swings. We were talking and I heard a twig snap in the brush behind us. I got up and looked at the trees. All I could see was bright red hair. It walked closer. It was a girl.
She was different and not the kind of different that you see when you fall in love. I'm gay. Remember?

I mean I could feel the warmth coming from her blood but then again I couldn't. Very strange. Oh well. She looked at us and her eyes widened and I remembered Dahvie. 'Stay calm' I said to him in his thoughts. 'I'm fine. Honest. She honestly has a faint smell rather than a strong one to lure me' he thought back.

Why is she staring, are our fangs out? I thought to myself and touched my mouth. Dahvie must've heard me because he touched his mouth. Nothing. Then I looked at her shirt. It had our faces on it. "Hi" I said softly. She smiled and waved shyly. She looked at Dahvie and began to tear up. Dahvie went to her side and hugged her. All the muscles in my body tensed. I couldn't believe it.

Dahvie wasn't even close to an adult vamp and was hugging a....human? There's something wrong here. I called my blood brother Chris. He looked into my sight as I instructed.

ChrisPOV
I saw Dahvie holding the girl I saw in my vision. Ricky was trying to think/talk to me but I was too focused on Dahvie and the red head. Did Jayy train him already? Is he an adult? A whole bunch of thoughts ran through my mind. 'Chris, once you give me my sight back I'll answer your questions' he told me in my thoughts. "Sorry" I said into the phone and gave his sight back.

"Go ahead." I said and that big mouth of his started running. "This girl isn't normal. I don't mean that by appearance, I mean she's warm yet she isn't. You're older than me, I was hoping you could help. I'm listening through One of Dahvie's ears and she's saying that she is eighteen and doesn't have anywhere to stay...."

I knew what he meant. "What's the point of bringing her in. She'll figure us out, then there will be another fledging that I'll be responsible for." I said and he went quiet. "Please? If the council wants us to do something then I'll do it. You don't have to." He said. I sighed and Ricky kept repeating in my mind 'Do it!'

"Fine where are you?" I asked my little brother "We're in Cincinnati Ohio, your guys' next show is here I'll keep her with me till you get here. You're not far, I can feel you. See you then." He hung up. He told me in my mind where they were and we got there 20 minutes later.

He was right, as usual. "You got that right bitch" Jayy thought to me. He heard me. I rolled my eyes and walked in the direction of his thoughts. There sat Jayy, Dahvie, and the most gorgeous girl I ever saw. Jayy was right she did feel different. Not a vampire but not a human either. WTF? 'Told you' Jayy thought. I put my mind barriers up and he pouted. Take that. She looked up and her eyes widened.