Creatures

AlexPOV
Chris came over to me while I was hunched over holding my wound that mirrored his. "Alex. What is that?" Chris asked with a shocked face. "I don't know but it fucking hurts!" I screamed and Josh came over. They looked at each other and nodded sadly. Before I could ask anything Josh picked me up while I screamed and Chris had a tear sliding down his cheek. Did he care about me that much? I asked myself.

Josh got to the bathroom where Angelo and Devon were waiting with medical stuff. This was gonna hurt. He laid me on the counter and Angelo opened the bottle of disinfectant. I saw Chris in the doorway with Ricky and Ryan. I held my hand out reaching for him. I didn't even mean to, I did it without knowing.
He took my hand and his eyes widened. I realized why. He felt my blood. No! He can't find out.

I pulled my hand away and it hurt worse than my wound. "Okay. Are you ready?" Balz asked and I nodded. Angelo poured it a little and I screamed at the top of my lungs and Chris walked out. "Chris!" I screamed his name as Angelo poured more on.

Chris didn't come back until I was bandaged up. He nodded to all the guys and they left the bathroom and Chris closed the door. "Give me your hand" he said in a soft voice. "No" I said stubbornly. I calmed myself as I felt my eyes going red. "Please?" Chris begged. I put my hand out and he took it. "Please. Tell me what you are. It's driving us crazy."

"I'm a V-Human, Chris" I said and he took a step back. Let me explain what I am.

A V-Human is a vampire human. I stopped aging or growing when i turned 18 a few months ago. It's when your creator doesn't change you fully. I'm different than any other. I was born this way. My father was mortal as my mother was immortal. I don't know where my father is. You can drink the blood of a human or vampire as your meal or eat human food. It's really hard and that's why I left it behind. We are feared in both worlds. The humans know about my kind through stories and legends. I'm the ruler and most powerful of my clan. I left my people when I lost my brother who rules along side me. My mother disappeared leaving me with terrible people when I was 15 so I would run off at 18 and find my calling, as in my mate. I was suppose to find him and go back to my people but I refused and went on as a "human."
I looked up and all the guys were staring at me in fear.

This is why I didn't want them to know. My kind is well known in each world and with them being humans, they know I could kill them if I snapped. "I won't hurt you" I said to them all. They all relaxed a little and Chris came over to me.

ChrisPOV
I was scared shitless until she said she wouldn't hurt us. She looked upset. No wonder she felt different. Pale skin with a little color and almost black eyes. Not to mention her blood! 'Can I show her?' I asked the guys in their minds. 'Yes' I heard them all say.

I walked over to her and she had tears in her eyes. I wanted to show her two things. The first thing I did was kiss her. 'Finally' I heard Ryan and Angelo say in my mind. She kissed me back and then we pulled away. I smiled while showing her my fangs. She smiled and showed me hers. She was gorgeous with them.

The guys came up behind me and showed her their fangs. She did the same and then her and I looked in the mirror. 'She's the most beautiful creature I've ever seen'. I thought to myself. 'Thank you Chris' I heard her voice in my head and we all retracted our fangs. "Now you know a little bit of it." She said and walked to the lounge. A little bit?!

RickyPOV
These two are definitely mates. They have the same wound. They felt each other's pain on top of their own. They kissed. But if the council finds out we're in big trouble. V-Humans and Vampires aren't suppose to be together. We have bad history together. War, fighting and killings between the two clans. 'Stop worrying. It'll be fine.' I heard Devon's voice in my head. 'I hope so' I thought back. I saw Chris sitting down and I put my barriers up.