Flowers

Even after Erwin died, I knew he was there. He would leave me small gifts to find around my office, or other places I visit frequently. He showed me he was still there in the form of flowers. Small weeds, growing in the cracks of the pavement or dandelions in the stables. Each time I would stop, bending down to gently touch their petals. Each time, I knew it was Erwin.
Once he somehow managed to grow Lilies in front of my window. I had found them when glancing outside to see a little white flower peeking at me from the windowsill. Immediately I left my office, going around the back to discover a small bush barely surviving in the summer heat. I watered it and took care of it, and soon it grew big and healthy.

A few months went by without finding anything until one day I entered my office, a flower pot on my desk with a single orchid growing. I asked Hanji about it who said they didnt know a thing. My office was locked, so there was no way anyone couldve gotten in. Thats when I knew who did it. Orchids are difficult to take care of, but this one grew like nothing.
If theres one thing this plant was made of, it was love. That love was from Erwin, sending messages in the form of flowers. My Erwin, who promised to always be there. And he was.