2

Now, this is the same method (3,6,9)  but here is how to do it if you want to manifest looks. 

Example:

Skin x3

Clear skin x6

When I woke up, my skin cleared x9

Important: You still have to put some effort into it, it is not just magic. Believe what you are writing and don't go to bed with a full face of makeup and eat too much junk food because the universe will get confused. You won't see the effect straight after you do it, it might take time but don't give up and believe that you already have it 100%. 

Also, don't show anyone your private notebooks or pieces of paper with your manifestations. 

Here are some Hz for manifesting. 

432 hz -healing tone (for clear skin, hair growing, anything to do with your body or mind)

528 hz- frequency of love / miracle tone. (for manifesting relationships.).

Search those up on youtube and there are many videos with the sound. Listen to them a few minutes before and during your writing.  I recommend manifesting before going to sleep,  in the evening in your bed/room. That way you are more relaxed and don't have to worry about anything after. 

Let go after you manifest so don't think about it all the time. You can do it every night or just a few times per a month and you can switch methods through out. 

Good luck!