CH 13

*Not strong enough*

Attention introducing the hot, the sexy, the dashing....... Raphael Garmon

"I understand your concern, Alpha Lupez, I will be sure to update you once they wake up".

"I'm afraid I can't do that"

"I will be sure to let them know that once they are awake, good day Alpha Lupez"

                I never knew there would be someone as cruel as Alpha Cornell or as gullible as Alpha Lupez.

How could a supposed uncle not have seen his niece and nephews for almost 9 years.

            Just looking at the condition of my mate and her brothers  you'd know they had been through so much, especially with the missing patches of fur and old scars. My mate had been through hell and had come back in one piece.

But nothing still made sense. Why would the moon goddess give me my mate at the brink of death's hand.
What crimes would a wolf or any being make that would integrate such hatred from their Alpha.

"Tell me more about my mate, What happened to her parents?"

I asked the dark blue eyes girl with brownish blonde hair who happens to be my little brother's mate.

Ann Marie, the girl who had been helping care for my mate like one who was trying to find her peace of mind.

"Well her father was the formal beta of our pack who died in a rogue attack 8 years ago, he was a genius and was in charge of a project against the rogues but something happened.
Our late Alpha, old Maddox gave Annabelle guardians over her little siblings, he had handed everything under her name before he died shortly later. For as long as I can recall Alpha claimed that Beta Mcvinci caused the attack and as punishment, Annabelle was made an outcast in the pack to do whatever biddings Alpha deem fit"

The price paid for the parents, how foolish tell use of an old outdated rule.

"How old was she when she became a legal guardian?"

"11years, the twins were two"

Not an outdated rule but a crime. I had never had that much responsibility at that age.

"Shit! At that young age"

Even Diego was as shocked, he was a troublemaker at that age always causing so much nuisance.

"Something doesn't add up"

I voiced my thought, there were missing truths to the story or parts of the story that was divided

"I believe so Alpha Garmon, but only Annabelle knows the truth"

"How do you know her?"

"We used to be best friends when we were younger, me, Drake and Tyler. Ever since Alpha made her an outcast our relationship has been different stories"

Of course that explains it.

My wolf and I mulled over what we knew not liking it one bit what our mate had been through.

This was the Apex pack, a pack filled with warriors yet my mate laid on the bed a feeble mess in an unwanted mess. I don't know why yet but just knowing about her has me curious.

"I want you both to watch them for me, I'm taking Chris over to get more antidotes"

Diego rose to approach me understanding the words I couldn't say, I was sure he could feel the untamed fury underneath my skin if now he wouldn't have caution me about making deliberate decisions without thinking first.