CH 11

*ESCAPE*

P.S
I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU GUYS COULD HELP ME GET A DRAWING/PICTURE OF ANNABELLE'S PAINTING,
LOVE YOU.

             A week before the Royal assembly the pack had been in an hurried blur.

The boys and I had done most of the work working on our light show for the gallery and trying hard to make the pack look presentable.

The Royal assemble was the coming together of all Alphas and the king where they discuss peace and toast to their brotherhood, sell off their goods for certain amounts.

It had been taking place in other packs until this year when Alpha got to organize, he was spending no less for this event, working the pack till it was bankrupt in hopes that this event will give him extra.

If you ask me I'd say that was an horrible plan, our pack was known to be rich in technology and raw materials, creativity was also blossom here, but not all these could sell for the amount he was hoping for his greedy pockets.

            On the day of the event, the hall booked for this event was transformed into a fairy tail, it was decorated in various colors that I could ever imagine could fit inq one place.

The guests had started arriving, looking glamorous in their fluffy gown and tuxedos.

I imagined myself in the dance floor, dressed in a beautiful yellow gown dancing my way off the night.

I sigh blissfully at my wishful dream, an unusual trait I had.

"Hey Anna, get your head out of the clouds and down here"

Harries called from below the chandelier I was on.

I didn't even realize I was lost in my thoughts, after fixing some few screws I climbed down.

"Where's Chris?"

Harries had to pause his rewiring before answering me.

"He said he got some things to do and you should put down your mother hen worriworth attitude and wait for him"

I blinked, my brow knitted.

"He said that?"

Harries smirked back,

"Nah that was me but he did say he had stuff to do and would be back soon"

"He shouldn't stick that far, we have to stay together"

"Don't worry, he remember the plan"

I nodded while not helping myself by worrying, my wolf has mostly been on edge.

A figure behind the curtain attracted my attention, I felt compelled to see just who.

He had always striked me as a dashing man, muscular tall with an aura of manly arrogance. The incident a few week back was a snap to the final thread that held whatever friendship we had.

The Tyler I knew back then was no more instead there stood a monster with an intent to kill me. Our childhood memories were now nightmares that haunts me.

I watched his movements, he belonged there in the sea of great Alphas, he had every lady turning their eyes towards him. He would have been perfect if his heart was pure.

"Annie?"

Reluctantly I removed my gaze from Tyler when I had this sudden urge to look at the face of the man he was approaching, All I could get was his cream colored suit back and gelled auburn hair.