CH 15

*Alpha blood in them*

               The house was lively in a way the Garmon brothers had never had it before, the moment they accepted the Mcvincis' they knew they were in for a jumpy ride.

Raphael came home early from having trained his warriors with the hope of gazing into those beautiful baby blue eyes, he had just step foot into the doorway when the sound of yelling rang through his sensitive ears.

He marched his way inside straight to his living room where his brother Diego was lounging on a bean bag with a plate of alluring spaghetti meatballs, he was eating whole heartedly while the yells in foreign tongue continued ringing in high pitch.

His reddish brow rose in question but before he could ask angered foot steps stormed down the stairs as brownish blonde hair sway with each movements.

"Ohhh I give up!"

She exaggerated loudly as she storms pass him falling down on another beanbag  beside her mate.

"And please don't ask me what is going on cause even I don't know and they aren't telling me"

She huffed out before moaning at the spaghetti meatballs she packed into her mouth that had calmed her down.

"Are they French? Or something else"

Raphael asked picking up deep accent that rolled off their tongue like second nature yet they look like normal Americans or maybe Spanish?

"Dunno, I do remember Beta Mcvinci having a accent and Beta female a Spanish of such"

She shrugged, going back to savouring the food in their hand.

The Lupez pack was across nation with the population of major Spanish and Irish speaking citizens.

I left the lovers of food and headed towards the chaotic noise. Opening the door I was met with a comical scene. My mate was still on bed though weak had a stern look as she glared at Harries who returned the glared with his own. He was hovering over the edge of the bed attempting to stand.

"What the hell is going on here?"

Just this morning before he left he had stumbled upon the blue eyed pup, Chris who asked if he could use his kitchen.

He had spent the entire morning thinking about how not only did he find his mate but his wolf had taken an abrast desire to adopt the pups. He had thought about how they would make their living arrangements, he would leave the decision to them if they wanted to start then they had to join the pack and if they wanted him to have adopt them.

Technically he was also their legal guardian since he was their sister's mate well that is until he marks and mate with her which is closely like marriage.

"Alpha Garmon can you please tell my sister to stop treating me like a baby"

"Am treating you like a baby? You are hurt Harries Mcvinci so sit still".

Anna restored back angrily.

He rose a challenging brow calling her bluff

"Well then why don't you stop me or better still tell your mate to stop me"

He rose on shaky legs struggling to make his escape less strenuous but Annabelle's growls said he was deceiving no one.

"What's wrong Anna? Cat got your tongue? He's right here you know"

The anger in the air was tense furthering confusing the life out of Raphael.

Her glowing blue orbs suddenly looked glassy then they turned golden in anger.