Chapter 20

I sat there watching Nash fight for Alana's freedom like his life depended on it,l couldn't believe he was actually doing this on my watch.He is not supposed to like that girl,it should be me,if there is anyone that he should be fighting for this hard its me.I was so pissed this grown up,a prince for that matter was acting like a teenage boy in the name of love.l am not even sure if it is love,he is misunderstanding this whole thing.

Hearing the judge set Alana free didn't even move me,for me it was better she had rot in jail,she disturbed the perfect relationship l had with my love Nash,if she had not showed up l would be happily in love with Nash right now without having to be scared of anything.But because of her l was now struggling.l was now in a loveless relationship.Nash had told me that he is no longer interested but he should also understand that this is a two way thing,we have to reach an agreement.

This guy must be so crazy,l was watching him getting on his knees,trying to be a sweet guy in front of another lady whilst l was watching.Of course he had no ring to complete his proposal but those were my words being given to someone else.Mine.My proposal.l couldn't stand to watch her accept that proposal,that would mean the end for me and all my efforts will be put to waste,so if l am not going to have him,no one will,l will not even lose him to anyone else never.

"I'm pregnant"

Everyone looked at me shocked like their eyes were going to pop out right in front of me.

"What are you talking about"

"I am with child Nash,your child"

"It can't be"

"Well unfortunately it is"

Alana confused,tears flowing down her cheeks ran away heading outside,she didn't even care if the paparazzi was still outside. Nelia just looked at me with a warning eye and ran after Alana.Honestly,l didn't care,the important thing is,she had not accepted his proposal and my job here was done.

"Shall we call to the palace and continue with this conversation"His majesty King Elliot said

"Very well your highness"the Queen answered.

Everyone started moving out and l was left in the room with Nash

"What is the meaning of this"

"Meaning of what Nash"

"The pregnancy"

"Well it is yours,l didn't plan on telling you this way,how could you allow yourself to go ahead and propose to her on my watch"

"Because l love her Joyce"

"Oh no you don't,she bewitched you,you are under a spell"

"Nonsense,what are you talking about?"

"I am your love,it should be me not her"

"I thought we were done"

"No you were done,l wasn't you ,are mine Nash,mine"

I walked out on him and went outside,left him standing there on his own,l was going to go back to the palace first.Got in the car fastly, as all cameras were now coming after me,the driver quickly drove off and we went back home,to the palace.It took us not so long enough to arrive,l got out of the car and headed straight to my room.Lucky,l met no one along the way because this was really going to be a problem,l am not yet ready to be attacked by questions.

I opened the door to my room and breathed a sigh of relief,but that's because l had not seen the witch seated on my couch

"What are you up to"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't try to act stupid,you know very well what l am talking about"

"Well,it is what it is l am pregnant"

"You can not be"

"I thought the very first day you came back home,you saw his bracelet on my bed"

"And"

"So you think he would always come in here for bed time stories and go,don't act stupid"

"This baby in here is his"

"Wait till we discover that you are not pregnant,you are going to go back to your rags"

"And what if l am"

"You can never be,the Queen asked for your presence soon after dinner"

"Noted"

"Its high time those lies are revealed"

"Let's wait and see,please get out of my room and close the door behind you,l want to rest you know how tired you can be when carrying a Royal child"

"Whatever."

I cannot believe this girl,she came all the way here to tell me that she is not a fan of my pregnancy,what ever,l think l should just let her be.l want to see the look on her face when it is confirmed that indeed l am with child.l asked the maids to prepare my bath and all other outfit for dinner whilst l was seated glued on TV. After they had finished,l went to bath and came back,they helped me put on my princess gown and jewels then l went downstairs for dinner.l arrived in the room late and all eyes were on me,different from any other day,Prince Nash was seated next to Alana and Nelia seated on the other side that used to be my seat,l don't understand this,are they somehow protecting her,is she some baby or something.l was even surprised she made it to dinner,l hate her so much,she took my man away from me,my love,now l will have to fight back to get him.

We had dinner in silence and l must say l was enjoying the food,l do not not if the same applied to Alana,she must not be feeling so well right now,both physically and emotionally,not that l care of.After dinner was over,the King brought every one to his attention.

"Evening everyone,myself King Elliot and the King of Wessex have agreed that there will be an arranged marriage between Prince Nash and Princess Alana after we have gone for the pregnancy test tonight.If Princess Alana still wishes to continue with the marriage after it has been revealed that Princess Joyce is pregnant,its her choice."

"Everyone nodded their heads in agreement,could these people have talked about something whilst l was still in my room.

"Thank you dad"Nash said

"You are welcome my son,so shall we all go to my chambers,there are doctors waiting for us there"

"Wait what,l thought this was supposed to be my privacy,l was supposed to go to the doctor and have the tests done alone and then l will come back with the results.These people must be kidding me right,l watched everyone standing up heading to his majesty's chambers,l looked at Nash who was holding Alana by the waist like she is some baby,l stood up and followed everyone else to the room,got inside and found the room already filler with three different doctors and the Royal family members who were waiting for the pregnancy test to be conducted.

I was asked to go and put urine in these different containers which l did,Knowing that you have to urinate whilst all these people are waiting for you was the hardest thing l have ever done.l finished urinating and gave the doctors the urine,they went on even to take my blood for the test,these people must be really serious about this whole thing,they honestly want to be sure,if these tests come out negative,l was going to rot in jail,Nash would personally make sure of that.l hope they come out positive so that l will have him all to myself.

After thirty minutes of waiting,the doctors came back inside with the results that we all have been waiting for.One of the doctors which l assume was the senior doctor stepped in forward so that he could announce the results.

"Your majesties,Kings and Queens,Prince and Princesses,l am very honored to stand before you presenting....."

"Please cut off the speech ,is she pregnant or not"

"I'm sorry she is pregnant."