//First And Last//

"Awww!" sabi nung bata sa harap ko, "Oh? That's the first time you cut me off" I smiled, "Pe- pero you were happy! What happened to that?" she gave me teary eyes, "Sit down I'll finish the rest of the-"

"I'm home!" sigaw ni Carla as we saw her take her shoes off, "Mommy!"

"Hi sweets" sabi niya at niyakap si Carol, it's funny how time past by so quickly. Parang dati lang nagpapakawalangya pang kami and now... We all have our own families.

"Seph thank you pala sa pagaalaga kay Carolyn, aalis ka na ba-"

"No! Hindi pa niya natatapos yung story mommy!" sigaw ni Carolyn, "Story?" Carla glanced at me, "Fine fine, halika I'll finish the rest" sabi ko as I once again took my spot.

"So?? Uncle (syempre sosyal tayo uncle HAHAHA) what happened after you and Uncle yanie fought like that?" tanong niya saken, "Well.. I tried to avoid him as much as possible because it's hard to face him you know?"

"What?! But why? You two could have been great friends!" Carla took a seat beside me, "Ganto kasi yun sweets honey, if you like someone, but they don't like you back it's gonna hurt to be with them everyday"

"Oh.." she looked down at the floor, "Okay tatapusin ko na." sabi ko at tumingin siya sakin, "After a while.. I needed to go overseas"

(Flashback)

"Hi nak! I miss you!" sabi ng mom ko, "Hi ma! Musta na?" I sat, "I'm doing well! Actually, may gusto sana ako itanong sayo.."

"Sure! Ano yun ma?"

"Do you want to continue your studies here?" tanong niya which left me shocked, "Study there? Abroad?" tanong ko, "Of course! I can send a ticket for you and your ate"

"S-sure! I would love to see you guys again!" sabi ko with a big smile on my face, "Okay nak! I miss you stay safe!"

"Bye ma!"

The call ended and I started to handle the things to do because I'm moving. As the day of our flight came, it was hard to say goodbye to everyone. But then, as I stepped on my plane, I new I could start a new life.

(End of flashback)

"But then di na kayo magkikita!" sigaw niya, "Uh huh.. Pero I finished my studies." sabi ko watching her reaction, "Yeah! But that's boring! You need to be with the one you love! Like me, I'm with mommy and daddy and chris!"

"Chris?" nagkatinginan kami ni Carla, "Sino si Chris, Carol?" tanong ko, "A friend sa school! He's so kind to me and lagi niya ko tinutulungan sa projects"

"Wait wait" sabi ni Carla, "Grade 6 Chris?" tanong ni Carla, "Uh huh! But never mind that, back to you" turo niya sakin, "Dapat magkasama kayo!"

"Magkasama nga kami. Let me finish okay?" sabi ko and she nodded, "Well, habang kasama ko si ate to go sa work niya, we walked by a dance company and there, nakita ko ulit siya.."

"Really?! You two are meant to be!" sigaw niya at tumawa kaming dalawa, "My story is about to end.. I'll finish it some other time."

"What?! That's not fair!"

"Uncle Seph needs to bring Ryle home Carol"
Sabi ni Carla at tumayo na, "Aww okay, dalhin mo dito si Ryle soon okay uncle?"

"I'll bring the two of them HAHAHA bye bye!"

"Bye!"

I started to walk. I'm picking up Ryle from daycare. And about dun sa story? HAHAHA it will never end. I remember those words we shared on our special days sa America.

(Flashback)

"Welcome to the place, where two males stand and will be united, today" the male in front of us said, this was a magical day. We're getting married.

"I do"

"With all of this shared and done, you may now seal it with a kiss" I grabbed the slightly shorter male towards me ever so slightly and smiled.

(End of Flashback)

"Papa!" ngumiti ako habang pinapanood ang three years old crawl towards me, "Hi Sport! Let's go uwi na tayo"

"Yayyy!"

I bade my goodbyes sa mga nagbabantay ng daycare and started to make my way sa bahay namin, "Papa?" the brunette pincged my cheeks, "Hmm?"

"I-ich d-da-dady-i hom?" tanong niya trying his best to pronounce words, "Yes he's home" sabi ko and didn't miss the sparkle on his eyes, "Yay! A-ay w-wa-wan u w-wach m-mubi"

"Okay! What movie do you want to watch?" I watch as he fell deep into thought, "Don't worry let's choose at home"

"O-kay"

"We're home!" sabi ko and placed Ryle down, "Hi Ryle baby!" Ian greeted us from inside, "Hi d-dady!"

"Hi" bati ko sakanya and kissed his lips, "Yuck!" sigaw ni Ryle and we all laughed. This is good.. Let's stay like this.. Forever.

'Dear Joseph,

            This past few years, we've had fun times and bad times. Pero I think now it's time para maging masaya tayo, we're finally.. Finally.. Getting married. The day na sinabi ko friend na lang turing ko sayo I really regreted it, but now I'm thankful kasi it led us to this day. I love you baby, you may not be the first for me.. But now, it's pretty clear you're the last. Let's live together forever.

                                               Yours now and forever,
                                               Yanyan'

'Dear Ian,

            First of all, sorry for everything that I did wrong to you, I love you with all my heart and alam kong alam mo yan. Today is a very special day for the two of us. I want to treat you better than before and start a little family of our own! I'm thankful for everything that you gave me, from loving me to saying yes, I'm so thankful. Now, I'm going to live the rest of my life with you. Not even death can break us apart kasi I'm sure even sa afterlife magkasama parin tayo. You're my first and last baby, I love you so much

                                                                       Yours truly,
                                                                      Joseph'

~~~

Hala tapos naaaa:<

Thankyou guys for supporting my story, I love you all so muchhhhhh and please do continue supporting me as I have more upcoming stories! Book 2? Sa susunod na may new story eh! HAHAHA Byeee♥️