𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴

Welcome to the Titanic Awards, 2020!

Hey there! I'm M.M.P, the co-author of the -creativegloworms account. As one of the creators of the titaniccommunity, I, along with S.M.P of the -creativeglowormssapphires-in-the-seaIR0N-HEARTZGirlWritesForeverHomemadeCannoli and Awesomegrl123Forever are proud to present to you these illustrious awards.

We here at the titaniccommunity decided to create these awards because as award participants and past judges, we feel it would be pretty fun and exciting to introduce our own awards. This way, we can keep up the fun, joyfulness and cheer while also have a tight competition to see the biggest and best books out there.

It may seem like we'd only be a romance contest, given the theme, but no! We want to give every category a chance.

The awards will not be following a timeline unless there is a lack of entries. If there are, which would make me cry, we will close the awards to the incomplete categories on September 30th.

So, on with the rules, shall we?

P.S we're using the fabulous moonshinecomm's awards rules, with some tweaking. Moonshine Community, if that's a problem, be sure to let me know. Love your awards!

----------

Rules for Participants --

one -- no bullying. we're here to have fun, read and write, not to make fun or harass others. when caught doing so, you will immediately be barred from the awards and reported.

two -- no bribing the judges. same consequences apply here as they do for bullying, along with an immediate block from the titaniccommunity.

three -- you MUST follow this account, HomemadeWaffles-creativeglowormsIR0N-HEART and ZGirlWritesForever.

four -- add this book to your library and a public reading list.

five -- the password is your favourite movie. 

six -- follow your judge(s) once they are announced.

seven -- you can enter up to five books but they must be in different categories.

eight -- books must have five chapters including the prologue, short stories must have two.

nine -- books may have no more than 10k reads.

ten -- your entry must be written in english.

eleven -- you can be a judge and participant but only if you judge a different category.

twelve -- mature and lgbtq+ are accepted, but you must include it on your form in the form chapter.

---

Rules for Judges --

one -- no bullying.

two -- follow this account, sapphires-in-the-sea and .

three -- add this book to your library for updates and the password is your favourite movie.

four -- Don't disappear. If you can't handle the job, please DM us to let us know you can't do it. If you disregard your duties with no notice after a week, you will be reported and if you have an entry in a diff. category, it will automatically be disqualified. It sounds extreme but you know the gig you signed up for. 

That's all! Head to the next page to see the prizes!