Accident

Rachel found Santana and quickly dragged her into the girls bathroom and told her everything that had happened between her and Finn in the past week. Santana knew that there was something between them, but she didn't think that they'd both already acted on their feelings.

As soon as she mentioned Quinn and the kiss she was annoyed, but then her face turned to her evil smirk.

"We just have to show him what he's missing" she grinned and told Rachel what they were going to do.

Santana's PoV:
Me and Rachel are very musically active. We spend a lot of time alone practising random songs. We also have a habit of making dance routines to go with them to make them more fun, and let's just say that most of the time they are barely PG. Buckle your seatbelt Finn Hudson because you're going to regret playing with my girl's feelings.

Saturday night in the bar means karaoke, and frankenteen was sat with Puckerman. He looked upset, but no guy messes with my girl and gets away with it. I go up to the DJ and whisper the song in his ear and me and Rachel walk on stage.

"San are you sure about this" Rachel whispered. "Trust me girl, every guy and girl will be drooling by the time the songs over". We squeezed hands and then the music starts.

Finns PoV:
I can't believe I screwed up my one chance with Rachel and I can't believe that Quinn kissed me. The only reason I started hanging out with her is because I felt bad for her. When I noticed Rachel had left I told Quinn to go home and I was about to leave too, but then puck dragged me to a booth and gave me a beer. I was too depressed to argue so I just obliged. Then I saw Santana walk on the stage and Rachel joined her.

(Santana and Rachel)
All the people in the crowd
Grab a partner, take it down

(Rachel)
It's just me against the music, its just me

(Santana)
and me, yeah come on
Hey Rachel, are you ready,

(Rachel)
uh-huh, are you?

(Santana and Rachel)
When no one cares
It's whipping my hair
It's pulling my waist
To hell with stares
The sweat is dripping all over my face
And no one's there
I'm the only one dancing up in this place
Tonight I'm here
To the beat of the drum, gotta give it that bass

They smirked to each other as they could see people staring at them as they danced. They were flipping they're hair whilst people watched mesmerised.

(Rachel)
I want to get stupid
Trying to take my music
It's like a competition
Me against the beat
I want to get in the zone

(Santana)
If you really want to party
Send my love and get ya
Really to hit, you could die
In a minute, I'ma take-a ya on, I'ma take-a ya on

Finn looked at her in awe. How could he be so careless to make her think that he was using her.

(Santana)
Hey hey hey

(Santana and Rachel)
All my people on the floor let me see you dance
All my people up for more let me see you dance
All my people, 'round and 'round let me see you dance
All my people in the crowd, let me see you dance
(Wont you let me got to show just take on the zone)
Let's take on the zone, lets take on the zone
(If you really want to battle)
(It's you and me baby and the music turns our body all night long)
All night long

They carried on dancing, noticing that people were still staring. They grinned at eachother, Rachel really felt lucky to have a best friend like Santana. Her self esteem was low before, but Santana's idea had made her feel better.