Sectionals

It's now Saturday and everyone was at school waiting for the bus to arrive to take them. Well almost everyone... Rachel hadn't been to school since the day Finn found out.

{flashback}

"Rach" Finn croaked out. "Is this true?". She didn't say anything, I just looked down.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He half shouted, half cried.

"Because In case you didn't notice, you've barely paid any attention to me because you've been with quinn" she matched Finn's tone of voice.

"You know, I don't even know why we're in a relationship because you clearly don't trust me" he shouted. Kurt and Santana opened their mouths in shock and Finn immediately closed his mouth, regretting what he said.

"Fine" she said in almost a whisper. She left with tears pouring down her face.

{end of flashback}

Finns PoV:
I miss her and I'm worried about her. I'm the worst boyfriend in the world, I don't even know if we're still together. After what I said, it sounded like I didn't want to be when that's not the case at all.

"Look it's clear Rachel isn't coming, so let's go already" Quinn whined.

"Five more minutes" I pleaded. Everyone else was sat in the bus, I was stood outside waiting.

Then I see her, walking towards the bus and she looked beautiful. I've missed her so much. We make eye contact and she looks away and went and sat next to Santana.

Santana's PoV:
"I'm so glad you're here" I said while hugging her. Everyone was staring at her, but I don't think she noticed. I've spent most days with her since she's missed school, helping her feel better.

"I couldn't let fabray sing that song and make you lose" she smirked and I laughed.

Rachel's PoV:
I can feel everyone staring at me. They have no idea why I haven't been here all week and I plan to keep it that way.

"Hey berry, fancy seeing you here. We all thought you were dead but I guess we aren't lucky enough" Quinn said and everyone heard and went quiet.

"Shut up Quinn" Finn shouted and I looked down. "I'm about to go all lima heights on your sorry ass" Santana shouted and walked over to Quinn.

I just put my head in my hands and I felt someone sit next to me and pull me into a hug.

I immediately recognise it as Finn and I hold onto him. I look up into his eyes and kiss him. I don't know what happened between us that day, but I don't want to lose him and I was relieved when he returned the kiss.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you" I whispered looking down. He placed his finger under my chin and lifted my head up to look at him. "I'm sorry I made you think that I didn't want to be with you" he whispered.

"I love you finn". "I love you Rachel". I rested my head on his shoulder and we were in our own world.

We didn't even realise that Santana was being true to her words, and going all lima heights on quinn until she sat on the seats opposite us and said "my work here is done". We turned to see Quinn's ponytail almost out and a hand mark on her face.

Finns PoV:
I sat with Rachel the whole ride there, I don't want to leave her side. Our hands are interlocked and her head is on my shoulder.

"Finn promise me that no matter what, no one will ever come between us". She whispered. "I promise baby" I kissed her head. I'm so glad that we fixed this.