TEAMS AND TEAM BUILDING EXERCISES

Teams are one step up from The Buddy System™ since you'll always have your buddy, but every camper at Camp Unus Annus™ is part of your team. Team building exercises can be tough but are crucial. They can also be very fun!

The first team-building exercise you will be doing at Camp Unus Annus™ is the trust fall. You and your buddy will stand, one of you in front of the other. The one in front, whether it's your buddy or you, will cross their arms in front of their chest. They will then fall backward, trusting that their buddy will catch them.

The Human Pyramid is the next team-building exercise you will experience at Camp Unus Annus™. With only two people, the most you can do is a simple tower. However, with more people, the skies are the limit.

The Tug Of War is another exercise you will be doing. Grab a rope or a carcass, put a line of some sort in or on the ground, and split into two teams. Make sure the middle of your rope is above the line. Then tug. Whichever side gets the middle closer to themselves wins.

The most important part of team building is sharing. You learn from each other, and you have openness with each other. Sharing is caring, and caring is the fastest way to grow a bond with someone.

The Three-Legged Race is one of the most coordinated exercises you will do at Camp Unus Annus™. Stand directly next to your buddy and start walking. Tie a rope of some sort around the leg that is touching your partner's so they are now connected. Start walking. If the rope comes undone or breaks, you failed.

Some of the last exercises you will do are two different iterations of Tug Of War. The Three-Legged Tug Of War and the Egg Balance Tug Of War. They're both basically the same thing. We won't talk about them.

Ah, the Sack Race. One of the best activities at Camp Unus Annus™. You and your buddy will get in separate sacks and hop towards a pre-established finish line. The winner is the one who makes it there first.

Last, but not least, the Three-Legged Egg Balance. It's just the Three-Legged Race, but you're balancing an egg. The egg breaks, you lose.