Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Walking back into the boarding house, everyone else is still there. "I can't believe you just did that." Elena says. "Look, I don't want her anywhere near my husband and if Klaus can do the dirty work of getting rid of her, then the blood isn't on our hands." I tell her. Damon pulls me close and tells me "I love you Princess." I smile as I lean into him "I love you too my Prince." and I can feel him smiling against the top of my head. Everyone says their goodbyes and Damon and I head upstairs. Once in the bedroom, he heads into the bathroom and fills the bathtub up with a relaxing bubble bath. Walking back into the bedroom, he kisses me and undresses me before picking me up bridal style and carrying me into the bathroom and placing me in the bubble bath. Getting undressed himself, he climbs in behind me and we just lay there enjoying the quiet as husband and wife.

Getting out of the tub once the water has gone cold, we dry off and he carries me to bed. Placing me softly on the bed, he hovers over me and makes love to me over and over all night long. Once we reach our last releases, we see the sun is barely coming up and he pulls me into his side as we fall asleep.

Waking up, I look at the clock on the nightstand and see that it is one in the afternoon. Getting out of bed, careful not to wake Damon, I head down to the kitchen and start making something to eat. It's too late for breakfast so I decide to make BLT's and grab two bottled waters. Taking them back up to the bedroom, I place them on the nightstand and climb on the bed and straddle my husband. Kissing on his neck softly, I whisper in his ear "Wake up my Prince. Time to get up." I feel him wrap his arms around me, pulling me closer to him before kissing my lips softly. "Morning Princess." he mumbles against my lips. "I made lunch." I tell him and he lets me up and sits up. Handing him his plate and water and getting my own, we eat in silence. Once done, we get up and get dressed. "What do you want to do today?" he asked. "I thought we could watch a movie and then come back to bed." I say and he smirks and kisses me again. "I love you Mrs Salvatore." he says and I smile and say "I love you Mr Salvatore."