Chapter 20

Selena was able to convince Cameron to let her go to Texas for a business trip with her boss, Justin. She gave him the dramatic speech that she really missed Texas a lot and Cameron felt guilty, so he just let her go.

Selena, Justin, and Kenny climbed inside Justin's private jet. Selena was even shocked when she found out that Justin has a plane, but then again, how could he not have a private jet?

"You never told me what part of Texas we're going for the meeting with your business partner," Selena told him intriguingly as she sat comfortably beside him.

"Haven't I? Well, I will have the meeting at Dallas," he informed her as he buckled her seatbelt for her.

"Okay," she said while looking around the small plane. She still felt new to the luxurious life that came with the package of being Justin's best friend. But a quite intriguing question came across her mind; she started to wonder why Justin doesn't have a girlfriend.

"Why don't you have a girlfriend?" she asked blatantly.

He felt shocked with her question because he didn't really know what to answer. But he was certain that he wasn't gay.

"Uh, I guess I was just busy with work. I never really thought about it yet," he explained, giving her the safest excuse.

"You aren't gay, are you?" she asked with a horrified look on her face. She was hesitant to ask, but she did anyway.

"Are you kidding me? No!" he exclaimed as he felt He felt furious that she would even ask such question like that.

He even wanted to tell her how often he thought about her; naked and sprawled on his bed, just to prove his sexuality.

"Are you still a virgin?" she asked nonchalantly. Yeah, she was teasing him.

"Wait, what?" he asked, surprised. "I've had sex before," he shyly admitted. Obviously, the topic was very awkward for him.

"Who was your first time, then?" She asked curiously, teasing him more.  Justin flinched at the memory of his first time. It wasn't because it was horrible, but because he didn't even know the girl personally.

"Her name is Ashley, just random girl I met in college. It was just a one night stand and I was drunk." He also remembered the time when he was starting in the company and he always brought home a girl from a bar almost every night. He stopped doing it when Selena came back to his life.

"Oh, that's a dirty revelation," she commented slyly. "My first was Cameron on our wedding night," she randomly shared the fact to him. He felt sick at the thought and tried to take it off his mind.

"Could we please change the topic?" he pleaded with horror in the tone of his voice.

"Sorry, I just felt comfortable talking to you about it," she said with a shrug.

"Nah, it's okay. You just caught me off guard." Yeah, she did. At first, he felt like he wanted to do something dirty to her, but then his desire faded when she started talking about her sex life with Cameron.

"So I talked to grandma this morning. She was kinda sad because the person who owned the ranch where they were living at, wanted to have them out of the land next month. It's so sad." Her face showed how much sorrow she felt, but it faded away as she continued talking. "But then she's so excited to see me, Jay!" she said cheerfully.

"I'm glad you would get to see them again." He smiled because of the happiness he saw on her face. She looked so beautiful and radiant when she was happy.

"Thank you for this trip, Justin!" she squealed as she hugged him and pecked his cheek sweetly.

*******************************