CHAPTER 3

********************************************
" Have fun sweetie" my mom says as she drops me off at the school gate. I make my way straight towards my locker as classes are about to start in a mere 5 minutes and I don't have any friends. I reach my locker and am about to open it when I almost get a Heart attack. I see Augustus. I don't believe myself until I go up to Augustus or whoever the person is. It's when I see him upclose that I found out he's not Augustus. What was I even thinking? Why would Augustus even be here in a high school? I mentally scold myself when the Augustus look-a-like approaches me.
" Hey! Do you know where room 206 is? I'm new here and the room numbers are really confusing" he says.

"Ya.. Room 206 is just down the hall next to the science lab" I replied.

"Okay. Thanks. I'm Austin, by the way"

" You're welcome, Austin. My name is Hazel"

"Okiez catch ya later!"
He says and runs down the hall.

It's lunch time and I see that boy Austin again. He's in front of me in the line. He grabs his lunch and goes sits at an empty table where I was planning to sit. Since I have no option, I go sit at the same table.
"Hey! Hazel right?" He says.

" Ya, I'm Hazel You're Austin right?"

" Yep that's right, I'm Austin"

" So.... Sup?" I say and try to control  my
laughter as that's the first time I ever said 'sup' to someone.

" Nothing much, what about you?" He says

" Well.....just eating lunch I guess?" I say and laugh at the same time as he does.

" Well I've been wanting to tell you this-"

" What?" I immediately answer

"Oh.. sorry, I just....I.... never mind" I say forcing a smile.

" Hehe it's okay, Hazel, I just wanted to say that you remind me of someone" he says, smiling.

"Oh well.. you remind of someone as well."
"Someone special " I think to myself.

********************************************

"- and thus it is only present in plants as they cannot move to save themselves from certain dangers."

'biology' I think. It's pretty boring, I mean they are just telling us more about the facts of nature that we know.

It's the last period of the day and I cannot wait to go home sleep the rest of the day.
The bell rings and I sigh of relief. It's when I exit the classroom that I see the Augustus look-a-like. I look over at him as he waves to me. I wave back and try to remember his name, but fail to do so. He jogs a little to catch up with me.

"Hi" he says.

"Hey!" I try to say cheerfully but instead my voice comes out squeaky.

"So, heading home?"

Duh

"Yep, what about you? You going somewhere?"

"Nah, but I used to in my old school. Me and my friends would always hangout at either Starbucks or at the pizzeria which was close to our school."

"That's nice."

"Yep it used to be fun."

"You were telling me about some person I reminded you of" I say as he left me curious for the rest of the day after break, and wanted to know who it was.

"Oh ya, you see, there was this girl in my old school who looked some what like you. Her name was Haley. And hey, you were also telling me that I reminded you of someone,right?"

"Oh yes, there was this boy, he wasn't in this school. His name was Augustus." I feel my eyes starting to tear up but I blink away the tears.

"Oh ok, see you tomorrow maybe? "

" Ok" I say and head towards the parking lot.