CD 6.5-Shaina's Night

Shaina's POV

After Shermine's Case

Haiii madlang pipolets.. Grabe.. Kakatransfer ko lang dito pero parang gusto ko nang bumalik sa dati kong school. Grabe naman kasi yung pagwelcome nila sakin dito..

Oh well... Sa kabila ng mga nakakatakot at sunod-sunod na pagkamatay nila dito, I still had fun. I got to meet new people in this class and they seem nice. Though I can't guarantee if they are the killer or will be a victim but...

Anyhow, they're fun to be with. I managed to have a little fun and forget about this nightmare because everyone was very cheerful. I bet they we're doing their best not to remember our classmates and act as if nothing happend.

Though for me, it's being disrespectful dahil at the same time, they're ignoring the fact that the 4 lived and died as if denying their very existence.

But I also understand them because it's really shocking that you don't even know how to react which is why tinatago nila yun sakanilang mga ngiti at tina-try na i-lighten up ang mood.

So somehow, we managed to make some giggly chitchats about boys and played a few games that kept us away from remembering you-know-what.

"Hey, so what do you think about those know-it-all guys that keeps poking their noses into things?" tanong ni Valerie. Siya yung roommate namin ni Nicole along with Krishia.

"You mean Kelly and the others? What about them?" Ako.

"Well, I mean ewan. Basta para kasing may something silang tinatago and I heard that Joy was involved in this case." Val

"Huh? I can't seem to follow. Who's Joy?" Tanong ko.

"Oh, she was our classmate back in freshman year when we we're still in our first years." Krishia

"So, what about her? Bakit naman kaya maiinvolve yun? Anong kalseng tao ba siya?" Ako

"Joy is our campus' Ms. Perfect. Siya yung matatawag mong sikat,matalino, maganda,mayaman at lahat ng pwede mong ibato sakanyang titulo na kaiinggitan ng lahat ng estudyante. She's everyone's favorite."

"Then? What happened to her? Bakit wala na siya sa Campus kung sobra siyang tinitingala doon?" Para kasing may kulang eh.

"Well, rumors say that something went wrong in her circle of friends." Valerie.

"Bakit yung mga kaibigan niya? Sino bang tropa niya dito sa classroom.?"

"Sino pa? Xynah and friends of course." Krishia. I just made face and they all grunted.

"Ganito kasi yan, hindi naman kasi ganyan dati ang ugali ng mga yan eh. Sila yung masasabi mong kagaya ni Shaina, may sari-sariling titulong hinahawakan. Like Jireh, she used to be super noisy at palabiro, ngayon naman madalang mo na siyang makitang magsalita." Nicole

"Then, there's Brenda who used to be serious kinda like the Jireh now. Para ngang nagkabaliktad sila ng personality eh. Noon, kilala siya bilang isang Notorious Princess dahil sa sobrang cold at tahimik niya." Valerie.

"Sino pang nagbago?" ako. Muka kasing interesting eh

"Haha. of course halos lahat sila nagbago though some stayed the same like Jed and Lyka."Krishia

"You mean iba ang personality ni Xynah and Humphrey noon? And Crystal?"

"Yep! At matatawa ka how big of a difference their personality then to now especially Cyrstal."Valerie

"Ano naman?"

"I mean surely di ka maniniwala kung sasabihin kong parang nanggaling si Crystal sa kweba dahil di siya mahilig sa gadgets. Palaging out of place at huli sa balita. For some reason, simula nang mawala sa school si Joy, Crystal became surprisingly devoted to gadgets thus becoming a techno-geek." Nicole.

"Bakit naman?"

"Meh. Some kind of promise of some sort Joy and her made that must've changed her mind. I dunno about the details tho."

"Then the last two?"

"Humphrey, don't wanna go into much detail but he was kinda like a douchebag and an ass. Same with Xynah. She was the total B that rhymes with itch. Grabe sila manlait. They always had the bad reputation." Krishia.

"I know right. There was even this one time when when a bunch of girls we're backstabbing her pero yun pala nasa likod lang nila si Xynah. Ang epic ng muka nila nun. They all turned pale. They we're all sure they we're all in for hell but the unexpected happened." Nics

"She smiled at them." Krishia continued."We asked her why back then. and all she said was 'I'm too classy to go down their standards and too smart to understand their simple-minded nonsense.'"She said mimicking Xynah's voice. Natawa naman ako don.

"Then how did they end up in the goody-two-shoes' circle?"

"Well for Humphrey, he has been childhood friends with Jed and Brenda and they have been the best of friends since forever. As for Xynah, she's been going out with Jed since long ago so she's kinda like automatically in the circle." Val. I made a confused face because it's getting really complicated for me.

Kung masama ang ugali nila Brenda, Humphrey at Xynah then how did Jed ended up being with them? And as if answering my unspoken question, Val continued.

"Ya'know, Jed didn't end up with the three but was actually the other way around. They we're really attached to him which is why they tried to get along with Joy and the others." Val.

"So basically, it was because of circumstance that they all became friends together? But we're missing the whole picture he're. Anong nangyari sa grupo nila kung bakit biglang nawala si Joy at nagkaganun nalang ang ugali nila?"

"That's the question! Anong nangyari sa kanila noon kung bakit pa sumabit si Joy dito na matagal nang wala. I can't even believe there was no rumor na nasagap ang tenga ko tungkol sa nangyari sa kanila so total mystery talaga ang lahat." Nics

"Nobody can't even make up a story as to how much big of an issue they had that Joy had to leave and they all had to change." Val.

"I guess everyone was just too stunned by the sudden change that everyone immediatly dropped the topic." Krishia.

"What do you mean?"

"To put it simply. Kung bigla nalang nawala si Joy at biglang nagbago isa-isa ang involved sa kung anumang issue na yun, then it must be really serious and personal. So nobody tried to know what actually happened nor even dare to bring up the topic." Nics.

"Wow." Yan nalang ang nasabi ko. Pagkatapos pa naming mag-usap ng kung anu-ano ay nagpaalam na si Krishia na maliligo lang sila sa Main Bathroom. Pero dahil natatakot na siyang lumabas ay nagpasama siya kay Valerie.

"Joy huh?" I mumbled and looked at Nicole. Both of us exchanged knowing glances when I heard my phone rang.

End of Shaina's POV

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Wew.. Sorry kung sabaw ang chappie guys pero extra lang to. Wala na kong maisip eh... Ugh, wala akong inspiration. Nakalimutan ko na kung bakit ko to sinulat in the first place. -______- Is it comedy? horror? mystery? Meh. Nakakahilo. Whatevs.. Anyway, look forward to the next chapter dahil unti-unti nang magiging kaderder ang mga pagkamatay at ang paraan ng pagpatay. *__* Ooopppss SPOILER!!!

Ang daming kong idea ng mga ways of torture and I can't wait to show it in this story.. It's gonna be a hell of a disgusting chapters coming up but its gonna take some time but no worries.. Sigurado akong kindi cliche at mainstream ang way ng pagpatay unlike the first 5 dead people. or 4? meh..