1. Cuddles

Third Person POV 🌸

"Babeee~" Your annoying, yet adorable boyfriend, Nishinoya, whined.

"Hm?" You hummed in response, not looking at him at all.

Nishinoya pouted, disappointed that you're not paying attention to him, but your book that you've been reading for the past 2 hours.

Nishinoya tugged at your shirt, "Babe, you've been ignoring me for 2 hours! I wanna cuddleee!"

You sighed at your boyfriend's childish behaviour, closing the book. "C'mon, babe, I'm trying to read a book." you said in annoyance.

"But I want to cuddle!" he protested.

"No."

"Please?"

"No!"

Nishinoya huffed in defeat, collapsing onto the couch beside you.

"Fine, I won't give you cuddles from now on then." he claimed.

Your eyes shot up to look at him, with are-you-serious eyes.

He giggled cutely at your reaction, not saying any words.

"Hnng..fine!! Come here, babe..let's cuddle then." you said, rolling your eyes.

"Yes!!" he cheered in victory, throwing the book away from your hands onto somewhere on the floor.

He scooted closer to you, wrapping his arms around your waist while you wrapped your arms around this neck, placing your head on his chest.

"Let's stay like this for a while, I like it.." you mumbled.

Nishinoya smiled brightly, holding onto you tightly, not wanting to let you go anytime soon.

"I love you."

🌸