Chapter - 2

I firstly hesitated but then cofidently confessed my feelings to him.

He laugh a little then said he is a straight guy and he is not interested in boys and secondly I am a heir of Wang Coorporation and I should focus on my studies and carrier not on anything else and he went away.

I was keep standing there for next two minutes. I was not able to digest that I was dejected by my crush.

I looked around then I chased him and went outside the room in the direction where he went.
He was about to enter in elevator. I entered after him. I held his right hand in my both hands and said..

"Zhan ge! Try to understand my feelings. I am not joking. I love you."

But he said that it's just because of puberty and it's just temptation and nothing else.

I was beyond surprised how can he say my love is just temptation?

I again tried to make him understand.

"No, Zhan ge it's not just because of puberty and temptation. I truly love you. Believe me. I can't live without you. I really really really love you and I am not confused with my feelings towards you."

But he did something unexpected. He jerked my hands off and take back his hand and said.

"Yibo, now tell me What are you? I mean What is your own status? Without the support of your gege and your father you are nothing but just a college student. You want me to accept your love, you tell me why should I? You want to be my lover. First of all I am not interested. And second thing is you have to qualified enough to make a good living on your own before proposing someone. So basically and practically first of all you only have to focus on your studies and when you are capable of introducing yourself without your family background then came to me."   He said and went away.

The elevator was about to close again but I was just standing there and thinking about out his words which he just said.

Those words pierced my heart. I was feeling so dejected. My heart broke into pieces. Tears were falling down from my eyes. I don't know how much time I was keep standing there. I cried silently.

The worse feeling ever is when your crush reject you. I was going through from this feeling.

I came back home and went straight to my home and lock the door from inside. I sat on my bed and cried my lungs out.

"Why? Why? Why he can't accept my feelings?"  I screamed.

"Zhan ge, I really love you. Why you can't understand me. Why? I don't want anything else but I want you. Just you. I can't live without you."  I keep mumbling and crying.

My mom hear my scream she runs towards my room.

"Yibo! my son, What happen?
Open the gate son? Please don't scare me. What happen? Tell mommy. I will help you." She said and keep knock on my door.

I broke all the things in my room. There was broken glass laying. For one second I thought I should kill myself. I was about to approach the glass then again my mom knocked hardly on my door.

"Yibo, my son, please don't do anything reckless. Don't forget about your mom. I can't live without you. Please listen to me. Open the door."  She pleaded and cried.

I love my mom very much and I know she can't live without me. If I do anything with me then what will happen to her. I thought and shrugged off the thought of killing myself.

I opened my door. She run to me and hugged me tightly. There was so much warm in her embrace.

"What happened Yibo? Tell mommy. "  She said.

We both were sitting on my bed.

"Mom *sob* I really love him. I*sob* really really love *sob* him. Why*sob* he can't accept my feelings? It hurts mom. It *sob* really hurts."  I said.

"Who son? Who you love?"  Dhe asked.

"Zhan ge mom. I love*sob* Zhan ge. I can't live *sob* without him. Mom please tell him*sob* to accept *sob* my feelings na please."   I said.

"Son, have you proposed him?"  She asked and I nodded as yes.

"Then what he answered?" She again asked.

As Zhan ge is one of the hardworking, honest employee and moreover he is my gege's good friend, So mom know him very well.

"He said that he is straight*sob* and he is not *sob* interested in boys moreover its not love *sob*  it's just temptation *sob* and I should focus on my*sob* studies. Also he said *sob*that I a nothing without *sob* my family background. So firstly *sob" I should make *sob* a good living on my own then propose*sob* someone."

"Well son!! He wasn't wrong. Don't you think that this is your age to make carrier. Firstly make your name then think about him. "  She said and caressed my hair as I had placed my head on her lap.

"But *sob* mom I really love him"  *sob*. I said.

"I know son but you should understand and respect his point of view as well. He wasn't saying anything wrong. Just think about it. Firstly make your name then think about him."  She said softly.

And I fall asleep as like that.

After two days, I was still feeling dejected and was sitting in my bedroom and keep thinking all those mom's and Zhan ge's words.

And I decided yes. First I will become successful business man then came back to persue him.

To be continue....

Sorry guys for the late update.Now I will try to update more often. Today I also update my other story "Falling in love's" next chapter. If you haven't checked then go snd check it out.

So back to our story, How was it? Do you agree with Zhan?

If you find any word or sentence then do let me know.

Feel free to vote and comment. I would be very happy.

Pardon for my grammatical mistakes and typo.

So see you all in bext chapter till tell byebye.

#staysafe #yizhanforever