Chapter - 3

And I decided Yes, first I'll become successful businessman then came back to persue him...

With these thoughts I went to my Dad and told him about my plans. I told him that I want to go to States. He agreed easily. Then I applied in an university in States and luckily I got admission there.
I have a week to go States. I thought to meet Zhan ge for tge last time before going but then his words ringed in my mind. After a week I went to States. In this last week I never saw Zhan ge. I want to see him for once but didn't have the courage to face him.

I worked hard on my studies at States in those two years. I was determined to prove my self to Zhan ge. I missed Zhan ge every day every single minute. When I was living there I became more confident to my feelings for Zhan ge.

Finally, the hard period gone. 2 years passed successfully. I went back to my home land China.
First thing I did was to ask mom about Zhan ge. From mom I came to know that he was still working for my gege as his P.A.

After 2 days I went to our company as my father wants to discuss my position in the company. I make sure that no one know in the company that I am back specially my Zhan ge. I wanted to surprise him. I was very excited to meet him.

I was in the elevator when the doir of the elevator opened. My heart started to beat fastly. There he was. My Zhan ge. He was standing in front of the door. He was not looking at me as he was busy with some papers in his hands. He was looking at the papers, he didn't noticed me. He just came, pressed the button of 8th floor and stand beside me. My complete attention was on him and here he was still busy with his damn papers.

I looked at him closely. He was still looking beautiful like before. In those two years nothing changed in him. In fact he was looking more beautiful now. I am falling more deeply on love with him. What have you done to me Zhan ge?

I was staring at him but he didn't bothered with my presence. So I tried to start a conversation with him.

"Hii Zhan ge!! How are you?"  I said.

He flinched with the sudden conversation. He looked at mewith his with wide round eyes. He was looking very cute.

"Oh-h Hii Y-Yibo!! How are you?" He stuttered nervously.

He was sweating profusely. He was looking like he saw a ghost instead of me. Am I became that ugly in these two years that Zhan ge got scared seeing me. I touched my face and asked him.

"Hey Zhan ge!! Am I looking like a ghost to you?" 

He laughed nervously. He talked for some time and when I was about to ask him if he was still single or not but the elevator door opened. He said he has some important work to do and will meet me later and walked away. He walked really fast as I am a demon and was about to eat him and he ran for his dear life. My Zhan ge won't change. I smiled and went to dad's cabin.
There was the meeting. Zhan ge was also present in the meeting. After the meeting Dad announced me as the new CEO of our company as gege became the CEO of our another company 'WANG TEXTILES'. As it's gege's wish and he was waiting for me to complete my studies and after that handover the company to me. Gege's interest was in that company from the starting which Dad managing alone. But when Dad asked him he said he wants to work in that company and I should work in this company.

Gege appointed Cheng ge as his P.A. Cheng ge was gege's boyfriend. They were dating from 3 years. Now I was beyond happy not because I became the CEO but because noe Zhan ge will be my P.A. He will spend his full day with me. I was very happy.

Every one including Zhan ge congratulated me. Then Dad announced of a party in the evening because of my returning and becoming CEO. Every one was invited. I personally invited Zhan ge. And said he has to come. He laughed nervously but didn't answer me snd went away.

In the evening everyone came. But I was only waiting for a specific person My Zhan ge. I waited for him but he didn't came.

To be continue....

It is really a short story. I will try to end it one or two more chapters. Sorry for the late update.

Hope you will enjoy the chapter.

Do comments and vote. I would be very happy.

Pardon for my poor english.

See you all in next chapter. Till then bye bye👋

#staysafe   #yizhanforever