10~

One-Shot Story.

It's been five months since that thing went on and I'm still into him.

My first boyfriend and at the same time, my first ex.

I tried to seek him through social media, even though it's impossible to happen.

"What's meant for you will always find its way back to you."

I hope so. I do.

The moment I reached him, I immediately asked him the question that bothers me.

"Ako pa gihapon?"

"Ikaw man pirme." He answered.

"Mahulat ko nimo?"

"Hulaton tika puhon, kung muuyon ang panahon." He replied.

---------------------------------------

I'm here at the church, wearing a white long dress and bringing a smile to my face.

I saw him, the man of my life.

He is standing near the altar, waiting for his bride.

For how many years, it's still him, I am forever into him.

He looks so stunning with his suit, his innocent face, his gestures, his posture, and everything about him.

He is smiling as the love of his life slowly walking in the aisle.

I do love him.

Tears fell as the memories of ours, flashbacks. God, why I am so madly in love with this man?

My visions became blurry, however, my lips are still forming a curved line. I feel so happy but at the same time grim.

"With this hand,
I will lift your sorrows.
Your cup will never be empty,
For will be your wine.
With this candle,
I will light your way in darkness.
With this ring,
I ask you to be mine..."

I sobbed when I heard those vows of him. I should be happy, but why am I shrieking this much?

His smile, his eyes that filled with love, I can see it, I can feel it. He's solely in love with his bride, which made my heart flutter.

I slowly walk.

Walked away from the man I love, marrying another woman.