Chapter 1: Love You Too

© Copyright of glam_chic1238

All rights including those in content of this story are owned by glam_chic1238 (me)  Any similarities to anything else is not intended.

Hope you like the book :)

It was the first day back to school and I felt great. I woke up 20 mins early and got my hair, makeup and outfit ready. I wanted to look my best today. I was wearing a cute floral crop top, a denim jacket, some black high waist jeans rolled up at the bottom and my white converses. This was my senior year and I wanted to make sure that I got through it without any interruptions. I had my whole life planned out.

1. Graduate
2. Go to Harvard
3. Go to Medical School
4. Become a Doctor
5. Get Married to an amazing man
6. Have kids
7. Live happily ever after

And no one was going to get in my way.

"Brooke, come downstairs! Breakfast's ready!" my mom shouted.

I rushed down to get my breakfast because at the beginning of every school year, my mom would always make the best breakfast and if I didn't get down there quick enough, my brothers would have eaten it all.

I grabbed my bag, rushed out my room and almost tripped over my little sister, Kadie. She was crying because she lost her bow. She had 10 bows but she cared about the ugly purple one with white frills. She didn't seem to care about the breakfast because she only likes cereal.

I ran downstairs and I was too late. Everything was gone. My older brother Josh said "Sorry, you were too slow. Maybe next time." He smirked. My little brother Mason just laughed in my face. He was 4 years younger than me and he acted like the older one.

I slowly walked to the pantry and grabbed a breakfast bar. My mom bought them because she knew someone would miss out on her special cooking. It would always be me.

I walked out the house and got in my car. I drove to school and on my way, this idiot was reversing and almost crashed into me. Why was he even reversing? He had a Ferrari. Of course.

I got to school and as soon as I got out of my car I saw Courtney, my BFF. She looked really excited and almost hyper.

"Hey! I haven't seen you all summer" she said, hugging me.

"Me too! I've missed you!" I replied.

"It's been so boring without y...." She froze. Her eyes were focused on something behind me.

I turned around and it was this new guy in a Ferrari. He came out and took off his shades, trying to look cool. Then I realised. He was the guy that almost crashed into me and now he goes to my school. Great! All the girls were practically drooling over him and all the boys were getting jealous. He had a biker jacket and some black jeans with chains. He was definitely a bad boy! Ugh! We walked past everyone and on his way he winked at me. Really?! Who does he think he is! He can't come in here and expect everyone to love him. No way! The worst part is that he was undeniably hot. Which made his plan work better. I hate bad boys. All they do is try to get in every girls pants, drink alcohol, take drugs, do graffiti and overall they're just BAD! They ruin their lives and end up getting nowhere in life. They usually end up in prison. Or they're the hobos you see on the streets. I obviously didn't want to get involved with him or his bad boy ways.

Courtney couldn't stop talking about him all the way to class.

"He's so hot! The abs, the muscle, the peachy bum and his smile! He's got it all!" she said.

"Yeah right..."

"What? He's so sexy!"

"Ew, no! He's so bad. He probably drinks or sleeps with milfs!" I said, a bit too loudly because he came my way.