Chapter 19 - Melody POV

Nash has been acting weird since I woke up in hospital and I've had enough. As soon as he and Dean get back from wherever they went I'm going to have a serious conversation with him.

"Baby I'm home" Nash says from behind me and I scream. "You scared the hell out of me"

"I'm sorry" he says before kissing me.

"Nash we need to talk. You've been acting weird lately. What's going on?"

"I know I'm sorry. I guess nearly losing you freaked me out a lot. I promise you I will act normal." I pull him close to me and kiss him. Just as our kiss starts to get heated I feel pain spread through my stomach and my water breaks.

"Oh god. I think I just went into labour" the look of panic on Nash's face was priceless. Before I knew it he was rushing around the house packing my bag and finding his keys. On the way to the hospital we broke several speed limits.

By the time the car stopped I couldn't get out fast enough. "That was terrifying. You drive like a mad man."

"I'm sorry baby. I just needed to get you here quickly. Do you want me to go in and get you a wheelchair?"

"I think I'll manage."

Giving birth was horrible. I've never been in so much pain before, this coming from the girl who was kidnapped by a murderous psychopath.

Holding baby Oliver and Ryder in my arms makes it all worth it. Nash was actually crying tears of joy.

With all the shit I've been through lately I finally feel at peace.

"I love you Nash, and I love you two boys." I say with tears of joy.

"I love you to Mel and babies" he replies

"I want you to mark me" he smiles widely before sinking his teeth into my skin. A huge burst of power flows through me and I notice our bodies are literally glowing. "wow" is all we can manage to say.