38. Safe In Your Arms

It must have been a while now that Maya was sitting alone in the huge couch, by the VVIP corner, undisturbed, apart from the loud music playing through by the DJ on the stage.

All four boys have taken the dance floor after a couple of drinks, swaying their bodies to the tune, catching a handful of attention on them.

Maya laughed to herself every now and then while she was on her third glass of GnT, watching the boys making a fool of themselves, dancing like maniacs. It's a fact that they literally stole the attention on the centre stage looking so handsome and attractive.

"Another glass for you Ma'am?" A waiter came to take the empty glasses off Maya's table while she finished the glass in her hand.

"No more, just a glass of water please." Maya placed the glass on his tray and asked for him to stop refilling her cups.

The waiter bowed politely and delivered her the glass of water she asked for.

As Maya leaned back on the couch, eyes trailing away, trying to observe the other crowds among the number of people present as they all enjoyed their night away. Some, as usual, are eating each other off, which didn't surprise Maya at all.

"Maya, come on!" Her wrist was pulled gently as she looked at the person who was tugging her.

"Parker?"

"Yea come on, you need to dance with me. Pretty please? Just once?"

Maya can tell that Parker might have had a little too much to drink but she looked over and saw Jimin was still pretty much sober so she relaxed. Maya knows that Parker is in good hands.

"Ok, just for you."

She stood on her feet, feeling the rush of GnT shooting up her brain when she walked down to the dance floor, joining the rest of the boys.

"YO MAYA!!! WOHOOO, GET THEM DANCING DOWN THE FLOOR GIRL!!!!" Jin was waving his arms in the air, doing silly dances with a cup of whiskey in his hand.

Maya couldn't help it but laugh out loud. She is glad that Jin is enjoying his alone time here away from the family, re-living his single life again. Maya adores Jin and in many ways more than one, Jin is like an older brother to her.

"You're so wasted Jin." Maya laughed, as she joined in to sway her hips left and right, unknowingly having lots of fun with Jin's funny antics.

It didn't take long for Maya to completely let loose and immerse into the dance floor. Maybe also due to the extra two shots of tequila that Jin accidentally shoved down Maya's throat thinking she was Parker.

A huge difference, I know, but Jin was already wasted so he couldn't distinguish.

"Wohooo.....It's so fun!" Maya swayed her body to the rhythm, now dancing to a very slow and sensual song, as Parker and Jimin found a corner on their own, Namjoon holding onto a drunk Jin.

"Ouch." Maya was moving backwards until she crushed on a person.

"S-sorryyyyy." Maya slurred. She is not wasted but low-key tipsy.

"Oh." Maya noticed her hips were held on place, not allowing her to move anymore.

"Let me go, I want to dance." She tried to sway her hips from side to side but her movements were limited as the pair of arms engulfed her tiny waist.

Maya tried to turn around but she couldn't. Her body was held close against the person behind her and she was growing uncomfortable.

In the midst of her tipsy state, Maya still knew this is not right. She was being forcefully pinned against the person behind her back and she doesn't like it.