31. Coming For You

"Hold up, is this your clothes?"

Taehyung stopped his steps in a close but not so safe distance from Maya as the girl in front of him started to inspect her outfit, sniffing it gently.

"This is definitely yours, isn't it? They smell like you." Maya said as she looked at Taehyung, in front of her.

"You can distinguish my scent?" Taehyung was surprised.

"Yea..." Maya answered, thrown off guard a little but soon questioned it back, not allowing Taehyung to return her another question. "Why am I wearing your clothes?"

A hint of blush rose into Maya's cheek as she recalls for the only possible way for her to be standing in Taehyung's cloth is if the man himself changed her into it. None of Jimin's servants were home late at night and as Maya recalled, she thought the house was empty.

"Taehyung? Did you change my clothes?" Maya narrowed her eyes at the man.

She blushed even further when she noticed she was wearing nothing, I repeat nothing underneath the pair of clothing hiding her body. Did he take off her undergarments too?

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" Maya yelled but soon her scream was shut by Taehyung's palm when the male frantically swung her over, dropping them both a little forward on the bed with Taehyung topping her.

"Shush, the maids are in, they might think I am about to kill you!"

Taehyung was still holding Maya under him and looked over anxiously towards the door, not wanting to create an unwanted scene although he knows all the rooms are soundproof. There is no way they could hear Maya's scream from the ground floor.

"Taehlakb war hioshg sskelke"

"Huh?" Taehyung turned his eyes back to Maya as the girl was scrunching her eyes together, speaking in gibberish as her mouth was muffled by his huge hand.

"Oh, what were you saying?" Taehyung uncovered Maya's mouth, face in a dangerously close proximity with her.

"I asked you to let me go."

"I did, I'm not covering you anymore." Taehyung waved his hand on the side, grinned as he said so. Only when he switched his focus back to Maya that his grin fell and he gulped in terror.

Maya's face was flushed and she was basically still half panting from the struggle earlier. The second wave of terror swept past them both when they finally realized the position they were in.

Taehyung could feel through the thin fabric of his clothes every single angle and shape of Maya's body. From the prickly sting of her nipples to his own dick pressing against her lower part.

Too intimate, almost like they can feel each other naked.

"Y-you ok?" Taehyung asked.

Maya nodded, not sure if she can still find any last ounce of energy to reply to the boy under such state. She was losing her mind and she was bewitched under the same face which she used to stare and fantasize about.

"Maya..." Taehyung was lost in the soft brown eyes as he pressed their forehead together.

Maya closed her eyes, allowing a single tear to drop from each corner of her eyes, unsure of the truckloads of emotion which were hitting her like a school bus. Why is she such a slave to emotions?

"I really missed you Maya."

Her sob grew bigger. Tae knew Maya was crying but he dare not to move, afraid that he might loose the girl under his grip is he does so. He didn't want to let her escape, not again.