39. Re-Igniting The Spark

"My home."

Maya was blinking her mind to understand the answer when she felt the door by her side sprung open, showing the ethereal face which she was admiring seconds ago.

"Home? But Jimin's-..."

"Do you think I only have one house to live in Maya?" Taehyung didn't mean to brag but it did sound like a humble-bragging to Maya which quickly shut her next sentence.

Of coz one of the successful Kim in Seoul City won't be living in just a single home. Who is Maya kidding anyways?

She was drained, the alcohol slowly flushing through her system, partially carrying her consciousness in a feather-like state and partially clearing off her clouded mind.

Maya has no clue what was happening, so putting on a feisty face with Taehyung right now didn't amuse her at all. The poor girl was still shaken by the sudden advances which the pervert took on her in the club.

"Come on then, are you gonna stay seated while I stand here? It's getting cold." Taehyung was holding the door open with one hand while the other rested on top of the low Lambo roof as he leaned down to speak.

"Oh...ok." Maya let out her left leg and slowly followed by her right leg. She wobbled tremendously, falling forward when she stood, unaware of her weak knees buckling.

"Hold on to me if you need to." Taehyung said in a low voice, hands didn't move to touch the girl in front of him. He didn't want Maya to react badly.

"Thanks." Maya took the offer, as she held onto Tae's firm shoulder, feeling the close proximity between their bodies.

"Jack, park the car." Taehyung threw his Lambo keys in the air towards security who was waiting very diligently by the entrance.

Jack bowed his head politely while Taehyung turned around, waited for Maya to walk beside him. He didn't know where can he hold or guide her as Maya was trying her best to walk steadily.

"C-can you hold m-me?" Maya was looking at the ground but she knew she needed some help, her knees were still weak and her inner thigh was a little sore from the pinch by the asshole.

"Where?" Tae asked, needed to be sure it's safe to hold the sinful looking girl in her exposed dress.

"Just here." Maya took Tae's left arms and swing it around her waist.

Tae ran his wet tongue over his lips and tried to not be obvious with his flustering state when the palm of his hand moved around the corner of Maya's hips, fitting it around the dent of her sexy curves.

"Let's go." Taehyung guided Maya into the complex, reaching to the elevator, pressing the button to Level 35.

It was a private floor designed specifically to stand alone in the entire building. The elevator can only be used by the owner with special key system and no one else. Hence, the elevator door opened, ushering them both directly to the living room, exposing the beautifully decorated open space.

Maya didn't react much. Usually, she is a huge geek when it comes to excellent interiors, a well decorated and designed buildings are her personal drugs.

Taehyung was keeping his attention very close on the girl in his arms, he was low-key afraid of saying anything or making any moves coz Maya is looking like she is about to break any second. Her concentration was not within his reach.

Unsure if it's due to the number of drinks she got down her system or due to the unfortunate event that took place which irked Taehyung each time he starts to think about it. How dare that pervert even dare to lay a finger on his woman?